What does love means to you?

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
What does love means to you? Tell us why. Here my input what love means to me.

Love definition is diverse and could be used in so many context but ill say its basic :- Giving,respect,caring,freedom,understand,trust,believing,.....etc

There is no way u can say u love someone without the influence of trust1! Love is diverse and don't take advantage of others and say love them.

Love is... an unlimited explation: for family, for friends, for people, or anyone else, even for in relationship.

Boy.. it's too many things to say about love! :D

Love is... an unlimited explation: for family, for friends, for people, or anyone else, even for in relationship.

Boy.. it's too many things to say about love! :D

I agree with you, Love is in many different ways to say what love means to some people. :)

Love is joy, love is peace and love is pain.

Love is the joy you feel when you are around that special someone or think of that special someone.

Love is the peace that comes over you when you are in the arms of that special person

Love is the pain you feel whenever you hurt that special person (unknowingly of course:) )

I can go on and on but will never reach the end of it. Love happens to be the hardest thing in the world to define. Great poets and writers have tried to no avail. Even William shakespear couldn't.

Love is a feeling that clouds one's sense of reasoning.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love never ends. :)

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love never ends. :)

LOL are you copying it from the "B" book, is that right? :D

I read it before, i still love this quote from "B".

LOL are you copying it from the "B" book, is that right? :D

Not exactly. Some words that I know of from the " B ". :)

I read it before, i still love this quote from "B".

I love this quote, too. I believe it is all true. ;)

Love applies the same thing what Maria said. I love anyone no matter what people do.

As for my wife, My love increased for her like be willing and do for her wife if she didn't ask for. My love for her like accept her at no cost and is priceless. My love for children is priceless and greatest gift is to count every minutes.

It is true. Love is one of the few words in the english language that has soo many meanings. Love could go for food, activity, person, family, the act between a couple, etc. So, to ask that for love in a relationship will mean differnet to each person. It real hard when the couple have 2 different feelings and meanings to it.

But it all comes down to be able to tell each other what they feel and think without even saying a word, even without ASL.

Love is something more then a feeling. It more on the line of being connected to the other person on a whole new level.

It is true. Love is one of the few words in the english language that has soo many meanings. Love could go for food, activity, person, family, the act between a couple, etc. So, to ask that for love in a relationship will mean differnet to each person. It real hard when the couple have 2 different feelings and meanings to it.

But it all comes down to be able to tell each other what they feel and think without even saying a word, even without ASL.

Love is something more then a feeling. It more on the line of being connected to the other person on a whole new level.

Well put! :gpost:

Kissed someone else

touched the skin

feel warm

soft and general

heartbeat faster

dream become realism

open mind

eyes is staring

hold their hands

don't be afraid

to tell this person

three little words

"I love you"

all the part you need

care, love, respect and trust

without control and argument

think of this person

lifetime is forever.​

This is my poetry and this is what i looking for a love.............

Back