What does "Life" mean to you?

I apologize to the creator of this thread for straying from the topic.

Here's the best I can do without crossing the line.

The source, purpose, sustaining, and destiny of my life is not about me, for which I'm thankful. :)

It's ok, be patient, someday the religion will become allowable and you can discuss the religion in this thread :)

I cannot discuss my own neither, except for others that are not religion related.

Therefor, we can never give a Christian perspective on any topic, and Christians are locked out of participation in many threads.

I agree. Although I'm not a christian I am against censorship. I think all topics should be discussed. If some people didn't like religon they could just put the person on egnore. For me, I don't mind if people bring religion into a discussion.

Parameciums on ocean bottoms are life.
What has religion got to do with that fact? :roll:

The daily life teach me about everything what I know and learn since birth.

My parents created me the way what I am and show kind of life what I should have.

Is this answer what you want to ask about, Puyo?

Life is like a chocolate in box.

Hmm... I should have a life is like a masturbate! Doesn't almost everybody does that?!?! bwhahah. No shame! Yeaaa!

The daily life teach me about everything what I know and learn since birth.

My parents created me the way what I am and show kind of life what I should have.

Is this answer what you want to ask about, Puyo?

Yeah, there's a lot of things to learn while having the life.

I was not just asking, but would like to see people's POV about what does the life mean, that's all :)

Life.. what does it mean to me... it's what you have done for others.

Back