What does "Life" mean to you?

We can still discuss it. Your view is religious? How come we aren't allowed to discuss religion? I don't believe in god or any higher/universal power.

To answer your question -

Religion Discussion is not allowed in AllDeaf for the time being because the Religion section has been closed for a while now. When it is open, the religion discussion can resume.

Also, Alex has requested for all of us not to engage into any religion discussion elsewhere on this forum. :)

Also because it always turn into unpleasant debate which nobody ever wins.

I would like to discuss your POV about the meaning of life, but it was religious related so..

I guess I will wait till the religions discussions became allowable again.

I think you can discuss about the life without the religious subject. That was what I did post it without mentioned anything about my belief. Look at my first post in here. :)

Anyway, some interesting posts here. Hmm...

Therefor, we can never give a Christian perspective on any topic, and Christians are locked out of participation in many threads.

38_games_life.jpg

We can still discuss it. Your view is religious? How come we aren't allowed to discuss religion? I don't believe in god or any higher/universal power.

I will pm to you :)

I think you can discuss about the life without the religious subject. That was what I did post it without mentioned anything about my belief. Look at my first post in here. :)

Anyway, some interesting posts here. Hmm...

No, I can't. It's Buddhist beliefs, sorry.

:lol:

Therefor, we can never give a Christian perspective on any topic, and Christians are locked out of participation in many threads.

Actually, if the truth is told, it is not just a Christian perspective that is disallowed. It is also a Jewish perspective, a Muslim perspective, a Hindu perspective, and on and on. Christians are not being singled out. The rule is that religious posts are not allowed, and Christians are but one small part of the world's religions.

My life does tell me to chase jillio and win over her heart. But that doesn't work well. I have failure. I should waste my life on someone else. Hello Gemme! No? Hello Bunny House!

My life does tell me to chase jillio and win over her heart. But that doesn't work well. I have failure. I should waste my life on someone else. Hello Gemme! No? Hello Bunny House!

:laugh2:

Very true. This is what I feel when I tried to say somethin' but, I couldn't say exactly what it really was ... so I use the other words around -- it is more like I am walkin' on eggshells, makin' sure that I don't get ban.

I'm not even sure if I'm locked out of this thread or not because some would consider my beliefs to be religious and others wondering. I also don't know if only organized religion is off limits or if personal religion or spirituality are also off limits.

Actually, if the truth is told, it is not just a Christian perspective that is disallowed. It is also a Jewish perspective, a Muslim perspective, a Hindu perspective, and on and on. Christians are not being singled out. The rule is that religious posts are not allowed, and Christians are but one small part of the world's religions.
I said "we" in my post, so I was speaking about my perspective, which is Christian. I didn't say that Christians were singled out or the only people who were not allowed to participate. But I figured people of other religions could speak up for themselves if they want. I wish they would, so it wouldn't seem like I'm doing all the complaining.

By posting, "Christians are but one small part of the world's religions" you are starting a religious discussion; uh, oh. ;)

I'm not even sure if I'm locked out of this thread or not because some would consider my beliefs to be religious and others wondering. I also don't know if only organized religion is off limits or if personal religion or spirituality are also off limits.
I sympathize with you; it's not easy.

I apologize to the creator of this thread for straying from the topic.

Here's the best I can do without crossing the line.

The source, purpose, sustaining, and destiny of my life is not about me, for which I'm thankful. :)

I apologize to the creator of this thread for straying from the topic.

Here's the best I can do without crossing the line.

The source, purpose, sustaining, and destiny of my life is not about me, for which I'm thankful. :)

See there...it can be done!:P

I said "we" in my post, so I was speaking about my perspective, which is Christian. I didn't say that Christians were singled out or the only people who were not allowed to participate. But I figured people of other religions could speak up for themselves if they want. I wish they would, so it wouldn't seem like I'm doing all the complaining.

By posting, "Christians are but one small part of the world's religions" you are starting a religious discussion; uh, oh. ;)

Not at all. I wasn't asking for discussion on the topic...simply making a statement to those that assume that no religious discussion translates to a ban against Christian based rhetoric alone.:cool2:

Back