What Do You Want On Your Pasta?

Clams and mussels sauteed with vino! I cook good italian dishes!:naughty:

You guys are making me hungry! I especially love shrimps, garlic and romano cheese on my pasta! Ya know what's that called?? hahaha that's right it's Shrimp Scampi! Hmmm that sounds way too good I think I know what I want for dinner tonight! :thumb:

Originally posted by Katzie
You guys are making me hungry! I especially love shrimps, garlic and romano cheese on my pasta! Ya know what's that called?? hahaha that's right it's Shrimp Scampi! Hmmm that sounds way too good I think I know what I want for dinner tonight! :thumb:
I love Shrimp Scampi too! :thumb: *smacking lips*

I want alfredo sauce, brocolli, spinach, green peppers, bowtie macaroni, mushrooms, tomatoes, and chickens.

Mmm, I love alfredo sauce, brocoli, spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, and chickens but OMIT mushrooms :barf:

I prefer onions, tomatoes, marinara sauce, green peppers, of course, mozzerella cheese, and some herbs.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
only butter and cheese ((ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT OF CHEESE!!!!!!!!)).. no sauce!
I never knew you liked cheese...LMAO

I like chicken, sauce, and cheese. I also like meetballs and sauce, chourico and sauce, and hamburg and sauce. Don't forget the cheese.

grilled parmesan chicken and sauteed onions, mushrooms and tomatoes, dressed with grated moz cheese.

Back