What Do You Want From A Woman?

The most appealing things I appreciate with women: 1. Personality, always the most important thing to me. What type? One who is honest with herself and me. Shyness or Outgoingness need not apply because in a close relationship one's true inner self will show itself.

2. Faithfullness. Yes I've been cheated on and many here know that. I want a woman who believes in unconditional love. The ability to deal with adversity and work out differences is a very strong sign of a partners faithfullness I feel, now that I have some experience with relationships in life.

3. Smile. I'm a sucker for a nice smile and for someone who has an affinity for smile and laughter.

Wildcowboy and Hohdorgn ,,, both of you given us a wonderful responses on your view what you want in a woman and it was honest and thanks you both for sharing. Lot of women like to hear that. But remember,, not only just men who been cheated on by women, But women been cheated on by men too. It take to two people to cheat to have an affair. But that don't means you can always find someone new and speical to fall in love again. Everybody need someone in their life and have love again. Hope there are more guys out are like you with kind caring heart. :)

Wildcowboy and Hohdorgn ,,, both of you given us a wonderful responses on your view what you want in a woman and it was honest and thanks you both for sharing. Lot of women like to hear that. But remember,, not only just men who been cheated on by women, But women been cheated on by men too. It take to two people to cheat to have an affair. But that don't means you can always find someone new and speical to fall in love again. Everybody need someone in their life and have love again. Hope there are more guys out are like you with kind caring heart. :)

So I guess my response was not worth anything?

Men don't care what women want.
They want women to stay at home and give them sex whenever they need it.
And don't want women to have their own career and all.
And also, men want women to go everywhere with them like conjointing twins.

sorry for my first repsond because of computer problem to edit my mistake to the question for pak, what I mean whoa, aren't you being a little rough and harsh on schemy? She asked innocent simple question. Telling her "shut up" was out of line. whoa.

:ty::ty:

OOOOOPPPPPSSS Sorry. I thank you for your answer too. I hope I don't get attacked for answering you again. When I asked about long hair Pek1 told me to shut up. :eek3:

:giggle:
OOOOOPPPPPSSS Sorry. I thank you for your answer too. I hope I don't get attacked for answering you again. When I asked about long hair Pek1 told me to shut up. :eek3:

Well, That was his response.

I really can't explain why alot of men likes women with long hair. To me, it just says "all woman." I think men with long hair is disgusting because only women should have long hair and men have shorter hair. Notice I said shorter, not short. That is my opinion and I wouldn't go up and say "you need to grow your hair" or to men with long hair say "You need to cut your hair." It just attractive to me when I see a woman with long hair. I love them when they would curl them instead of perm. I wish the person that invented perm never did come up with product cause it ruined the best part of hair. I like it when I see a hair that is curled in a way when I think "boing." I also like to see women wear ribbons. I'm glad to see that it seems to be coming back in style since I'm seeing more women wear them long and with ribbon on. This might explain part of my view, I also love it when women wear ankle length skirts or dress. I hate mini shorts. Don't get me wrong I do like jeans also, they look good but ankle length just say "all woman" to me just like long hair. However, that is just my opinion. I am not trying or am saying that I speak for all men. I just personally like those. I guess I'm an old fashioned guy when it comes to what I see. However, I am not old fashioned in a way that deafilmedia mentioned. She does have a extreme way of looking at relationships and unfortuneally some men do think that way. I think that is just wrong cause we both are human and we both have a mind and should use those minds. I would rather they speak their mind and and let me speak my mind. I was with someone, I would rather decide together. I am "not" old fashioned in that way. I guess I see myself as a mixture in my dislike and likes. :giggle: To one of deafilmedia comment, What's wrong with wanting to go everywhere like conjoined twins? If i had a special someone that I like to be with and if she feels same way, why not want to be together in everything we do? I think that's the reason for having the relationship. To me, that's sharing your life with your other person and I would want to go with her to things she enjoys cause I would want to see her happy and do what I can to make her happy. Only exeption is when she goes "shopping." :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I really can't explain why alot of men likes women with long hair. To me, it just says "all woman." I think men with long hair is disgusting because only women should have long hair and men have shorter hair. Notice I said shorter, not short. That is my opinion and I wouldn't go up and say "you need to grow your hair" or to men with long hair say "You need to cut your hair." It just attractive to me when I see a woman with long hair. I love them when they would curl them instead of perm. I wish the person that invented perm never did come up with product cause it ruined the best part of hair. I like it when I see a hair that is curled in a way when I think "boing." I also like to see women wear ribbons. I'm glad to see that it seems to be coming back in style since I'm seeing more women wear them long and with ribbon on. This might explain part of my view, I also love it when women wear ankle length skirts or dress. I hate mini shorts. Don't get me wrong I do like jeans also, they look good but ankle length just say "all woman" to me just like long hair. However, that is just my opinion. I am not trying or am saying that I speak for all men. I just personally like those. I guess I'm an old fashioned guy when it comes to what I see. However, I am not old fashioned in a way that deafilmedia mentioned. She does have a extreme way of looking at relationships and unfortuneally some men do think that way. I think that is just wrong cause we both are human and we both have a mind and should use those minds. I would rather they speak their mind and and let me speak my mind. I was with someone, I would rather decide together. I am "not" old fashioned in that way. I guess I see myself as a mixture in my dislike and likes. :giggle: To one of deafilmedia comment, What's wrong with wanting to go everywhere like conjoined twins? If i had a special someone that I like to be with and if she feels same way, why not want to be together in everything we do? I think that's the reason for having the relationship. To me, that's sharing your life with your other person and I would want to go with her to things she enjoys cause I would want to see her happy and do what I can to make her happy. Only exeption is when she goes "shopping." :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Oh, my gosh ! Now, I know why you put your screen name " Secretblend ". Thanks for spillin' your secrets!: Now I get to know you a little bit more. :giggle:

aww, I am sorry I didn't reply to your post. I am sure you are worth something to someone. I bet you are a nice guy too. It hard to find any good guys out there that don't just use women for all the wrong reasons. But you are worth something and I am sure you are a sincere nice person. I look forward to getting to know you here from alldeaf.com. :)

PS,, why is your nick name a secret? are you working for the secret plan for the CIA? heee just kidding.

Men don't care what women want.
They want women to stay at home and give them sex whenever they need it.
And don't want women to have their own career and all.
And also, men want women to go everywhere with them like conjointing twins.

Well, I would have to agree and disagree. First of all, not all men are just crazy sex manic just want women to stay home. I am sure there are a few good guys out there. Second of all, that not always true about women not having a career of their own. Nowdays women do work and have career. if men don't like women working, that tough luck for them. Smile

I bet you are a nice guy too.

response - I have my moments. :giggle:

It hard to find any good guys out there that don't just use women for all the wrong reasons.

response - Same goes for good women, They are hard to find also but I think the kind I want to meet dont go out much, they are home alot just like I am. Hard to meet someone that just stays home and I'm not about to go knocking on doors. :giggle:

But you are worth something and I am sure you are a sincere nice person. I look forward to getting to know you here from alldeaf.com. :)

response - Thanks and same with you and others.

PS,, why is your nick name a secret? are you working for the secret plan for the CIA? heee just kidding.

response - That is an another story. :giggle: I came up with that name when in early 1990's. Even before internet got popular. I used to go on BBS. Think of them as mini internet. Poeple used to set up their computers so that others can dial up "those were before the high speed internet came in" and chat with others that are online at the time. Anyways, I made a comment about coming up with a better screen name and few people that I chatted with started spewing out words and I picked out secret and blend and put them together and I liked it so used it ever since. Now i've been using it for 15 years or so. Wow, now I'm feeling old! :giggle:

Well, I would have to agree and disagree. First of all, not all men are just crazy sex manic just want women to stay home. I am sure there are a few good guys out there. Second of all, that not always true about women not having a career of their own. Nowdays women do work and have career. if men don't like women working, that tough luck for them. Smile

Well good... cause women will go crazy if they stay at home all day
and be with kids that could drive them more insane. May end up like
Andrea Yates. Women gotta work sometimes, need a break from home,
do something contructive and do something they would like to do.

:ty: :ty: :ty: Seeeeeeeeeeeeee that is why I asked the question. I just wonder what a guys point of view was on the "long hair" thing. I appreciate your honest answer. :cool:

Well good... cause women will go crazy if they stay at home all day
and be with kids that could drive them more insane. May end up like
Andrea Yates. Women gotta work sometimes, need a break from home,
do something contructive and do something they would like to do.

Nah not all women go crazy staying home taking care and raising children if they don't have a career to have full time time. Some mothers and single mothers do stay home to watch their children grow for their first or second year of their life before they even start school, then start working. Some mothers are even home makers and old fashion to stay home to take care of kids. I don't see anything wrong or negative about that. But if a woman want a career then she should go for it no matter what, so just as long as the person is happy doing want they want to do with their life it up to them. I can't pass judgement on that. :)

WHOA,,, aren't you being a little right with schemy? she just being curious with the questions she asked. whoa.

It actually sounded like a judgment call to me: "What's with the men and long hair?" As if to say, "gee, do all men have something about long hair?" This is how I perceived it. Face it, GTM, women will never understand men and the same goes for the men. I'd rather keep the women guessing and presuming that I am like ALL men, of which, I am not. I am my own man/person and do what I darn well please, when I want to, if I want to, how I want to, where I want to, how I want to, with whom I want to, where I want to and why I want to. Think I covered the six questions of who, what, why, where, when, how.

I just hate it when women want to get cocky with a guy and want to figure him out or change him, just like the men do the exact same thing to the women. The women just need to know who they are and take their identities from that. What's so wrong with that?

It actually sounded like a judgment call to me: "What's with the men and long hair?" As if to say, "gee, do all men have something about long hair?" This is how I perceived it. Face it, GTM, women will never understand men and the same goes for the men. I'd rather keep the women guessing and presuming that I am like ALL men, of which, I am not. I am my own man/person and do what I darn well please, when I want to, if I want to, how I want to, where I want to, how I want to, with whom I want to, where I want to and why I want to. Think I covered the six questions of who, what, why, where, when, how.

I just hate it when women want to get cocky with a guy and want to figure him out or change him, just like the men do the exact same thing to the women. The women just need to know who they are and take their identities from that. What's so wrong with that?

Pete, you don't like men with long hair ? Of course, I know you are just a man, not a woman to answer. But, does it bother you when you see a man with long hair just like this that will make women " wooo hoo " over ?

It actually sounded like a judgment call to me: "What's with the men and long hair?" As if to say, "gee, do all men have something about long hair?" This is how I perceived it. Face it, GTM, women will never understand men and the same goes for the men. I'd rather keep the women guessing and presuming that I am like ALL men, of which, I am not. I am my own ma)n/person and do what I darn well please, when I want to, if I want to, how I want to, where I want to, how I want to, with whom I want to, where I want to and why I want to. Think I covered the six questions of who, what, why, where, when, how.

I feel that is a rather selfish point of view, and one that might just deny you a nice lady only found in dreams because of it. Nobody wants someone with more than two "eyes" (I this, I that, blah blah blah)

People with long hair look sexier. Even Arnold Schwarzennegger looked
good with long hair in Conan the Barbarian.

I feel that is a rather selfish point of view, and one that might just deny you a nice lady only found in dreams because of it. Nobody wants someone with more than two "eyes" (I this, I that, blah blah blah)

LOL Doug..........I think he could sing that Toby Keith song. I want to talk about ME, I want to talk about I, I want to talk about number 1!!!!! :giggle: It's great to be independent in a relationship but it shouldn't be the "all me" show all the time. No woman would put up with that.

Back