What Do You Want From A Woman?

cherry

Reaction score
I would like to hear and them to hear from you men. Keep this open and share with us. :ty:

Surely you have better things to do with your time . . . I do. Seriously. :roll:

It be nice to know what men really want from a woman, I hope they don't say just sex and come up with a better answers what they want from a woman. So speak up men! Don't make me shoot u! lol

Someone with a sense of humor. Would enjoy staying home, watching movie or cooking together or etc. Going for walks. Once in a while go out and have some fun on the town. Go on long trips to other states or places. Go camping.

Most of all, someone I would enjoy being with and being comfortable with.

On the physical side, one thing that usually catches my eyes is length of her hair. I am one of those that thinks " the longer the better"

Someone with a sense of humor. Would enjoy staying home, watching movie or cooking together or etc. Going for walks. Once in a while go out and have some fun on the town. Go on long trips to other states or places. Go camping.

On the physical side, one thing that usually catches my eyes is length of her hair. I am one of those that thinks " the longer the better"

What is with Men and Long Hair????

I grew up in a church where females always has long hair, most of them have never cut their hair. For me, it just makes them attractive.

I dated men with long hair and look attractive as well, as long they keep it in a nice pony tail to keep it clean. :dance2:

I have a question for you : What does some women say about you ? Did they say you are a good lookin' guy ? Cute ? Handsome ? Is your hair long ? :D

I have a question for you : What does some women say about you ? Did they say you are a good lookin' guy ? Cute ? Handsome ? Is your hair long ? :D

It depends on who you ask. I've had some say I'm handsome, other act like I'm not. Right now, my hair is very short and i'm letting it grow out but unfortunally that takes time. Good thing I can wear my hat to work. :giggle:

It depends on who you ask. I've had some say I'm handsome, other act like I'm not. Right now, my hair is very short and i'm letting it grow out but unfortunally that takes time. Good thing I can wear my hat to work. :giggle:

:lol: Make sure your hat don't make your hair go bald. Lol

It be nice to know what men really want from a woman, I hope they don't say just sex and come up with a better answers what they want from a woman. So speak up men! Don't make me shoot u! lol

Well, what do you want us guys to tell you, the truth or lie to you? I'm just like all the other guys, but sex isn't everything. I love to talk, so you'd probably end up having an hours long conversation with me about anything your little heart desires. I see so many women go crazy over women who won't listen to them, if only they knew how much I was listening . . . they wouldn't want to leave my side. I'm not bragging. I'd be open for sex if it came up, but I would never bring it up, ahem, can I rephrase that? :ugh2: :Oops: ;)

What is with Men and Long Hair????

Are you bragging or complaining? You women wanted us to talk, so let us and shut up. If you want to criticize, go look in the mirror and ask yourself if you want a guy to see you looking like that! :giggle:

I've been told lately that I have a very sexy voice by a woman pastor in Tennessee. Gee, a pastor told me that! Too bad we're too far apart in miles.

Someone with a sense of humor. Would enjoy staying home, watching movie or cooking together or etc. Going for walks. Once in awhile go out and have some fun on the town. Go on long trips to other states or places. Go camping.

. . . with dark hair, dark eyes, makeup just so with black outlining her beautiful lips . . .

Are you bragging or complaining? You women wanted us to talk, so let us and shut up. If you want to criticize, go look in the mirror and ask yourself if you want a guy to see you looking like that! :giggle:

I think tellnig me to shut up is a little over the top. I was asking what is with guys and long hair because I would like to know the facintion men seem to have with it. I don't think I was bragging, criticizing or complaining in any way. I was also curious to see if it's the same reasons that women like long hair. Was it really so wrong of me to ask? Why don't you chill out a little?

Back