what do you think about this shirt guys?

Emmameema00

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Emma I just started out making shirts and I really wanna know your opinion about this shirt560 (1).jpg

Last edited:
just a quick note. dumb means mute not stupid. just so you know. :)

I wear glasses but do not have extreme vision problems yet I cannot read the dark on dark shirt.

maybe white with yellow ? could see better?

white with yellow? White OR yellow? Well for the Dark blue shirt if they're wanting to emphasis the black words- a different light color would be best- gray maybe or Yellow.

It's more or less standard to have the opposite shade/color when you want to put text on a dark color. Same is true for light...

For example- you would never put a yellow text on a white t-shirt- would be way too hard to see/read even for normal vision people. So... black, blue, green, red would work best.
On a darker shirt (say Black or navy/dark blue)- you'd need white, yellow, pink maybe, orange... or inverted colors (I learned about that in my course lol)- like 'neon' teal. If you're curious on that I can post a screenshot on what colors look like on a black background (mainly for websites/apps but good rule of thumb for anywhere else).

I'd reconsider changing fonts for DEAF, and HEARING. They're kinda skinny. Any dark color or black font is difficult to read on any dark shirt. Gray shirt would be cool. You can add black stroke around white font to make it pop.

white with yellow? White OR yellow? Well for the Dark blue shirt if they're wanting to emphasis the black words- a different light color would be best- gray maybe or Yellow.

It's more or less standard to have the opposite shade/color when you want to put text on a dark color. Same is true for light...

For example- you would never put a yellow text on a white t-shirt- would be way too hard to see/read even for normal vision people. So... black, blue, green, red would work best.
On a darker shirt (say Black or navy/dark blue)- you'd need white, yellow, pink maybe, orange... or inverted colors (I learned about that in my course lol)- like 'neon' teal. If you're curious on that I can post a screenshot on what colors look like on a black background (mainly for websites/apps but good rule of thumb for anywhere else).

:D I was talking about the font yellow with white on a navy blue or any dark t-shirt :D
If a light color, dark color fonts :D

Back