What do you NOT look for in a relationship?

clingy, too dependent on others, drama queen, bicker-some, ummm.... i guess that's it :dunno:

I also like guys that are taller than I am. Nothing under 5"6, please. I do not want to feel guilty for wearing stilettos around you.

I also like guys that are taller than I am. Nothing under 5"6, please. I do not want to feel guilty for wearing stilettos around you.

5'6"?? whew! I'm still in game! :naughty:

You guys are funny :) I know the feeling, though, SC. I'm 5'7, my boyfriend is 5'9. I love to wear really high heels, and then I'm always taller than him! He doesn't seem to mind it, though. :)

* drugs
* controlling
* manipulating
* selfish/greedy
* ego/macho
* big mouth to others when it is supposed to be kept in private in between the 2 :squint:

I can't think of what else..... :hmm:

i would agree with you on point that really good choice!!

mostly dating couples always trust what right as for reasons like maria says in their examples.

If i got married somedays i would obey my future husband and listen on rules as examples for reasons:

1.No drugs!! includes cocaines,meth,majuriana,etc of types of drugs stay clean of drugs.Never going out for meet dealer buy drugs if you got serious addict types of drugs IF i have my own children somedays and going meet dealer im not appreciation! or not right i can find my own children in backbags or purse checkups they flush the toliet PEROID! stay out!

2.No smoking!! that what happened on my late Grandfather Bean been smoking chain till he got 2 heart attack in 1975 and 1976 and he dies in 1976 but i would trust my family on my behalf late Grandfather let him rest in peace he will watch me but i quit smoking years ago but my brother and my cousin also smoking BAD CHOICE! my brother is 25 and my cousin is 18.

3.No Alcoholic!! mostly married couples and dating couples always do that but its wrong!! if you dating someone and who are not drink but my boyfriend James not drink alcoholic also i respect that i cant complain with my boyfriend!! But i love my boyfriend dearly.

mostly dating couples and married couples who is serious had drugs and smoking,expect alcoholic drink include beer,vokda,whatever till drunk!! and police can look at you if you are really drunk or not need tell truth!

What not to look for in a relationship:

-who takes his frustration out on me by hitting or verbally abuse.
- that has an addiction of drugs or alcohol abuse.
- Dishonest
-who cannot express his love and not being able to verbally say it.
- A player, that plays with people's emotions.

Emotional baggage and insecurity will definitely force me to end the relationship. I will NOT hear endless talk that will not get to the point, nor am I a confidence dispenser. Sure I will give her support, but she's got to find it within herself also.

What not to look for in a relationship:

-who takes his frustration out on me by hitting or verbally abuse.
- that has an addiction of drugs or alcohol abuse.
- Dishonest
-who cannot express his love and not being able to verbally say it.
- A player, that plays with people's emotions.

Cheri, after reading this post it reminds me of the asshole that I'm getting rid of in two days.

I prefer guys who are more on the slender side. Some muscle definition is nice but not necessary. I don't like alot of bulging muscles.

Guys who don't realize that women NEED communication are a no-no for me. You can't just say one sentence a day and expect us to be happy with that. I get that men aren't talkers, neither am I really, but I do like to know what happened during the day to a point.

Guys who don't realize that women NEED communication are a no-no for me. You can't just say one sentence a day and expect us to be happy with that. I get that men aren't talkers, neither am I really, but I do like to know what happened during the day to a point.

but it's same as everyday. "work sucks. me tired." that's why I hardly ask people - how was your day? how was work? - because I know it's same answer and i give same answer too.

but it's same as everyday. "work sucks. me tired." that's why I hardly ask people - how was your day? how was work? - because I know it's same answer and i give same answer too.

That's kind of true though... :giggle: No need to ask me how my day was because it is crappy no matter what ;)

Unless I took the boys and take them to the zoo. Then you won't need to even bother asking because you'll get the story anyway (and pics!!!) - whether you like it or not :D I'm a talker! :cool2: babbling on and on and on and on...

Keep in mind I'm not 'young' anymore and this applies to the men my age that I would consider dating~~

NO Cheaters!!! Once a cheater always a cheater (in my bad experience) and don't accuse me of stepping out when it's really you who's prowling :)

No liars!!! Enough said about that

No momma's boys, move out of the house already!!... I'm already raising one son, don't want to date another I have to raise~ I love to do things for the man I'm in love with but please there is a line-- just b/c your momma ironed all your shirts for you~~ doesn't mean I will! LOL

No alcoholics, and no druggies~~ I'm not Betty Ford or Amy Winehouse~ not putting up w/that again.

No "Bums", Work for crying outloud-- UNLESS you have come into a HUGE inheritance that will allow BOTH of us to be stay at home parents!! Get a job!!

No deadbeat dads!!!! You made 'em you help raise 'em (at least that's how it should be)

And I can't be with someone who's not affectionate-- I'm not talking "Get a room" affectionate out in public but will hold my hand or put his arm around me, etc...

Ummm :) :) I have a list can ya tell?? There are many more positive things I look for but these are the ones that will make me RUN in the other direction~~

No momma's boys, move out of the house already!!... I'm already raising one son, don't want to date another I have to raise~ I love to do things for the man I'm in love with but please there is a line-- just b/c your momma ironed all your shirts for you~~ doesn't mean I will! LOL

:rofl2:

Back