What Do You Love Most About AllDeaf?...

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Besides being curious, It also would be interesting and nice if we can share what we LOVE about AllDeaf...

Here are some of mine.....What I LOVE most about AllDeaf....
  • Most Friendly Forum
  • Most Interesting Threads/Posts
  • Being Able To Learn and Respect New Ideas and Thoughts from Others
  • Meeting New On-Line Friends
  • Very Little Negative Comments and/or Keeping Things Out of AllDeaf Regarding Other Forums/Owners
  • To Be Able To Share My Own Comments, Thoughts and Experiences
  • Having Fun and The Joy Of Being Here!
  • Friendly and Respectful Moderators
  • And Lastly , AllDeaf has the Bestest , Smartest and Most Caring Owner , Alex

And What's yours?... :)
 
Last edited:

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
What keeps me going in AllDeaf is this wonderful member...

Who?

He's what keeps me alive. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this member. :thumb:
 

Roadrunner

New Member
^Angel^ said:
Besides being curious, It also would be interesting and nice if we can share what we LOVE about AllDeaf...

Here are some of mine.....What I LOVE most about AllDeaf....
  • Most Friendly Forum
  • Most Interesting Threads/Posts
  • Being Able To Learn and Respect New Ideas and Thoughts from Others
  • Meeting New On-Line Friends
  • Very Little Negative Comments and/or Keeping Things Out of AllDeaf Regarding Other Forums/Owners
  • To Be Able To Share My Own Comments, Thoughts and Experiences
  • Having Fun and The Joy Of Being Here!
  • Friendly and Respectful Moderators
  • And Lastly , AllDeaf has the Bestest , Smartest and Most Caring Owner , Alex

And What's yours?... :)
A neat thread you started here ^Angel^... ;) Everything you've mentioned here, I honestly agree with you and I'll add a few more:

  • Meeting other members with a passion for writing :D
  • Enjoy seeing some of the jokes and reading funny, witty remarks from others :cool:
  • Seeing some pictures of AllDeaf's members :aw:
  • Seeing kewl avatars, inspirational and awesome signatures' quotes :thumb:
  • To be able to be in here with the 'one' I'm with and respecting 'us' as a couple...as 'we' respect everyone else! :grouphug:
  • Hmmmm...I think this pretty much sums up what I 'love' about AllDeaf....

*tips my hat* off to Alex (and E... ;) ) for a superb and awesome forum! Gotta love it...it's number 1 in my book!
 

CatoCooper13

New Member
Good thread, girly! ;) I've found this site an extremely expressive, friendly, great place to meet both old and new friends and forge long-term friendships. Being able to discuss in rational ways and MODs are always there to try curb and prevent any flaming and so forth get out of hand. :D
It's a great site where I can look up for information should I need some on hand.
 

Kalista

New Member
Premium Member
VamPyroX said:
What keeps me going in AllDeaf is this wonderful member...

Who?

He's what keeps me alive. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this member. :thumb:

You make me more younger to feed me more positive and energy attitude. ;)
 

Malfoyish

New Member
Hey!

I'd have to say that I love some of the people I have met, as well as the support I received during my CI/meningitis/re-implantation crisis. Thank you, everyone!!!

I've made some GOOD friends...you know who you are!!! :::wink:::

I also like the fact that we can ask/say anything we want...I'm relatively new to message boards alltogether, but this one, I actually read more than I check my e-mail...LOL. That's something, ain't it?? :)

Alex, got a good site here. :applause:

Malfoyish
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Sabrina said:
You make me more younger to feed me more positive and energy attitude. ;)
You're welcome! :thumb:

Out of all forums that I'm a member off, nothing beats AllDeaf! :)
 

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
VamPyroX said:
Out of all forums that I'm a member off, nothing beats AllDeaf! :)
I totally agree with you on that....Out of any forum I've been with ...AllDeaf beat them ALL!!!

:applause: AllDeaf # 1 :applause:
 

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
VamPyroX said:
What keeps me going in AllDeaf is this wonderful member...

Who?

He's what keeps me alive. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this member. :thumb:
:laugh2: :laugh2: very funni Vampy!!....U guys are goofy!!....but :ily: you ALL!
 

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
I love....

1. The Alldeaf posters here there are some Great and Loving People here...
2. The Monitors are also Cool at times they do remove my Post (s) But, I Still Love them anyways... :giggle:
3. Alex well what can I say about him he tried his best to have everyone get along here and be Nice and it shows that he does Care about all of us. :ily:
4. I think AllDeaf is the Best Forum I ever posted and I felt that there are People here shows their heart to Care about EveryOne Which That What I Most like about this Forum.
5. Would Love to Meet Each And EveryOne of you too..... :ily: :grouphug:
 
D

Deaf258

Guest
It used to be "Picking on Steel whenever he posted something queer." :lol:
 

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
I love everything about here.... I can´t describe everything how I feel for AD... All is what I say is: AD people here are such loving, lovely, sharing plenty of laughing.
I´m here to collect every´s experiences....
To me, AD here is likely family to me....
I feel AD is my family friends when I´m here....
Also Sexy Montiors, too... :mrgreen:

My dream is meet AD people one day.... when we are in your country on the vacation one day.
 

undecisivegurl

New Member
I totally LOVE AD! I think the people here are so friendly and their personalities are SO Alive!! Its great and some people here have in common with me and I dont feel alone anymore since I know theirs other ppl like me!! :D
 
Top