• Cleaning house

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Exploring the internet

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Chatting with family/friends online

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mostly on weekends I ussually take my son to park and taking to ride in boat and waterski depend on if its raining then we stay home to see movies!!

Cause trouble, and lots of it. ;)

No, I just do lots of things. Last Friday I attended an orchestra performance and got to hear Brahms' Piano Concerto No. 2. This weekend I have a coffee date, maybe a trip to make, and a few other things on my mind. I may go to a charity event.

And tonight, I'm still debating whether or not I should go listen to BB King talk live.

I can't vote because each weekend is different.

Every Sunday we go to church.

Some Saturdays Hubby and I work at our respectives jobs all day.

Last Saturday, we took the whole family to the South East Wildlife Expo, downtown Charleston. We saw Jack Hannah and the animals that he brought, the Purina Wonder Dog show, various wildlife arts and crafts, lots of animals, etc.

Most Friday nights (that's the start of the weekend) we take the grandsons bowling, and then out for pizza.

Nothing at all.. :werd: just behave like on weekdays except that I don't work on weekends :)

My wknd.. is vary depends outgoing shopping or stay home spend time family or friend chi-chat on line.. and etc etc...

If Events.. we tends going out for a pleasure NIGHT (parent's break day for a night).
(Rarely)

Depends on the weather.... Mostly of the time, we would stay home and do our errands before go out somewhere like meeting or party in deaf hall.

During the warm weather, I do mow the grass, hoping to starts build with rocks or digging the old garden to fresh.

During the cold weather is harder for everyone but I do have something to do at home, anyway. :)

Other times, we been go out of town in once a month.

I can't vote because I cannot put more than 1 votes.

So that is really depend. MOST of the time we stay home and relax, clean little by little, spend time with family, watch movies (rent), sleep in, etc.

For summer, depend on the weather....go outside, swimming, biking, go to the park for my son to play, see friends, etc...for this summer of 2006, we'll go swim A LOT! Time for new swim suit! YAY! I hardly wait for summer to get HERE! ;)

I cant vote either. It is all depend whether I have my son with me or not. Some weekend I will go shopping. Every Saturday I go food shopping. Some time I like to go out of town to look around. Or to stay home and relax.

clean my bedrooms, packing some left to go and be over.. maybe going get rent movies not sure.. it depend on.. chatting on my sk2 or computer whatever... hehe...

This Saturday we will go to the Silent Dinner.

It depending on the weather, If it is nicer outside, we will go to the park or any other outdoor activities, I usually clean heavy on the weekends. ;)

Mostly like to spend time with family at home or go out of town, so i can't vote both, so i picked one.

i usually hang out with my gf on weekends because she's busy during the week.

this weekend I'm working. but other than that weekends we tend to do what we decide to do... watch movie? play game? go out somewhere.. etc etc. it varies on w hat we decide to do. :)

Boy, this is going to be one PACKED weekend for me!

Tea with one friend
Lunch with another
Dinner with a date
Lunch with another friend
Painting the town red with another friend
and coffee with another friend.

On top of that, I have several mounds of research to do, a presentation to go to, and sleep!

Life is fun. Thank goodness for time management!

At the weekend i clean the house and watch movie, chat with my family/freinds and spend time with my hubby

on weekends i usually stay home or sometimes in a while I wud go out to get starbucks coffee then back home or go shopping or take alot of nap or whatever I decide to do ;)

Back