What do you consider a mans car?

It was skinny when I bought it many years ago, now it looks pretty muscle car. I may take it for cruising pleasure next summer, maybe I send you some pics. You happy?

I thought all muscle cars are two doors. Wagon have like 5 doors? :eek3:

I like this car. Is this car for adult men?
38506740002_large.jpg

Someday the R8 will come in for oil service or smog inspection then I may take a look at the engine. Can't wait.

I got a 2012 Audi S5 Quattro with a 4.2 L V8 yesterday for smog inspection due to Change of Ownership. This sport car has about 29K miles on it, I notice the engine is shaking at idling while I inspect the emission systems, looks fine, nothing wrong with shaky engine, passed 2 speed inspection (Stand for TSI, 2500 rpm for 30 seconds and idle for 30 seconds). I asked a service manager, why smog this car?, he replied the owner sell it and buy another car. Just wonder why the owner lost his taste on his Audi, maybe he try R8?:dunno:

I got a 2012 Audi S5 Quattro with a 4.2 L V8 yesterday for smog inspection due to Change of Ownership. This sport car has about 29K miles on it, I notice the engine is shaking at idling while I inspect the emission systems, looks fine, nothing wrong with shaky engine, passed 2 speed inspection (Stand for TSI, 2500 rpm for 30 seconds and idle for 30 seconds). I asked a service manager, why smog this car?, he replied the owner sell it and buy another car. Just wonder why the owner lost his taste on his Audi, maybe he try R8?:dunno:

Few of people I knew that They own Euro for few years or few months then selling it due maintenance is too expensive for them.

OR engine shaking may annoying them.

My wife owned 2008 VW Rabbit with I5 2.5L and she sold it after two years due DSG keeps problem again and again (stuck at 2nd or 3rd gear) then send it to dealer like 3-4 times plus parts are very expensive. I have to paid $90 for oil and oil filter and did by myself. Also wiper blades are hard to find anywhere on the store for VW. It's not common wiper blade plug. You have to paid $40 for VW two wiper blades. Should be $10-$20 like mostly common wiper blades.

*Found from google*

RX5079282_2012~Ford~Focus_9_1000.jpg

Few of people I knew that They own Euro for few years or few months then selling it due maintenance is too expensive for them.

OR engine shaking may annoying them.

My wife owned 2008 VW Rabbit with I5 2.5L and she sold it after two years due DSG keeps problem again and again (stuck at 2nd or 3rd gear) then send it to dealer like 3-4 times plus parts are very expensive. I have to paid $90 for oil and oil filter and did by myself. Also wiper blades are hard to find anywhere on the store for VW. It's not common wiper blade plug. You have to paid $40 for VW two wiper blades. Should be $10-$20 like mostly common wiper blades.

*Found from google*

RX5079282_2012~Ford~Focus_9_1000.jpg

DSG? We order special wiper blades for these cars. Expensive than traditional wiper blades.

DSG? We order special wiper blades for these cars. Expensive than traditional wiper blades.

I thought you knew it? You drove on DSG many times as VW/AUDI, Porsche , etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-shift_gearbox

No. I still call a 1974 Buick Electra w/ 4 doors as a muscle car because of big 455 cid motor. Steel bodies.

Nah, It's calls old school or probably Hot rod.

Remember, Sometime I read muscle car magazine and they are two doors sport car ANYWHERE. I don't remember to see four doors or wagon.

I thought you knew it? You drove on DSG many times as VW/AUDI, Porsche , etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-shift_gearbox

Nah, It's calls old school or probably Hot rod.

Remember, Sometime I read muscle car magazine and they are two doors sport car ANYWHERE. I don't remember to see four doors or wagon.

Oh yeah, bump my head. DSG is similar to DCT... Hey have you seen a 1957 Chevy Nomad wagon with 2 doors, modern fuel injected motor, everything are updated. No more vintage brakes, tranny or engine. Is this Nomad wagon a muscle car? My little sweet Nova wagon is a small muscle car....

Oh yeah, bump my head. DSG is similar to DCT... Hey have you seen a 1957 Chevy Nomad wagon with 2 doors, modern fuel injected motor, everything are updated. No more vintage brakes, tranny or engine. Is this Nomad wagon a muscle car? My little sweet Nova wagon is a small muscle car....

Nope. Never see 50's Nomad wagon around here. No more vintage brakes? What's does you mean? Like four drum brakes? Now just four disc brakes? Semi-trucks still use all drums brakes and FEW newer semi trucks brake discs for front only.

Back