What do you consider a mans car?

Whoa. Too much HP and Torque. I see 2 big turbos there. I'm sure this Ford GT40 won't last longer. You see this car on the dyno meter is very dangerous but he took it for very short time. Wow. Want more time on the dyno test like 1 or 2 minutes? Try it . Good luck.

some....
but Audi S3 with 285hp upgrade is Magic , great fun and FAST
i scared alot of people with it, and one of my passenger was a motorcycle racer, lol he had a heart attack (almost)
loved that car but its tooo either off or on.....

I still see more R8s around the town and on the pump islands. I wish I put my hand on this R8 to get feeling what the engine like?

Whoa. Too much HP and Torque. I see 2 big turbos there. I'm sure this Ford GT40 won't last longer. You see this car on the dyno meter is very dangerous but he took it for very short time. Wow. Want more time on the dyno test like 1 or 2 minutes? Try it . Good luck.

i noticed that too, dynos can only handle so much also its be bloody awful if a wheel or two bumps and slips the BANG !!! whooosh outside into bloody big mess

that's engineering to go next 2K HP is just for show, all total bullshit , you can't drive it really only straight line, even the Stig from Top gear would have trouble drifting it....but then even if Stig can or Ken block the motor would just explode in a matter of an hour of abuse , even less...

I still see more R8s around the town and on the pump islands. I wish I put my hand on this R8 to get feeling what the engine like?

yeah , it's a V10

there's even a V10 twin turbo monster for sale cheap $60k in NZ.....I wanna it!!!!

its a Sedan , a real sleeper......

same as that S3 Audi i drove, its a hatchback looking so innocent.....

which is good, it's not a cop/thieves magnet

OHV = over head valves, for gas flow.....optimum performance that's why

Only two valves per cylinders which suck for fuel economy/performance ratio for gasoline motor.

I feels that deafsmogtech prefer OHV over SOHC/DOHC because it's easy to overhaul. But REAL world, You don't have to overhaul daily on your own a car. I prefer fuel economy/performance ratio over simple overhaul.

OHV is very outdated like NASCAR and few Americas sport cars only that I know so far.

If YOU think OHV is good then WHY WRC, F1, MotoGP, V8 Supercars, and Le Mans use DOHC?

Only two valves per cylinders which suck for fuel economy/performance ratio for gasoline motor.

I feels that deafsmogtech prefer OHV over SOHC/DOHC because it's easy to overhaul. But REAL world, You don't have to overhaul daily on your own a car. I prefer fuel economy/performance ratio over simple overhaul.

OHV is very outdated like NASCAR and few Americas sport cars only that I know so far.

If YOU think OHV is good then WHY WRC, F1, MotoGP, V8 Supercars, and Le Mans use DOHC?

some people likes the looks, sounds, feels of the simple motor, more of a taste thing than anything...

like some people with 'a romance for a simpler engines' disregard the importance of performance, and are attracted to a certain 'personality' of a simple engine.....

yeah , it's a V10

there's even a V10 twin turbo monster for sale cheap $60k in NZ.....I wanna it!!!!

its a Sedan , a real sleeper......

same as that S3 Audi i drove, its a hatchback looking so innocent.....

which is good, it's not a cop/thieves magnet

Someday the R8 will come in for oil service or smog inspection then I may take a look at the engine. Can't wait.

with a 350 motor/700R tranny... yup!

Chevy 350 cid V8 (5.7L) and THM-700R, GM 4 speed automatic transmission. Rear axle is Ford 9 type, axle housing built by Moser, use stock 3rd member carrier housing with Detroit Locker Truetrac differential with Richmond gear ring and pinion set, 3.70 ratio. Moser axle housing were welded and fitting with Heidt's 4 control links but I modified a long panhard rod (copy it from NASCAR a car), don't like Heidt's small panhard rod, too much tail wriggle when bouncing the rough road.

Back