What do the chinese call a 69?

Frisky,

69 is a reference to a sexual position for mutual oral sex. Also, known as "Eating out". Therefore, the punch line is a reference to two people mutually giving oral sex to each other.

Get it now?

And, this might be best moved into the adult section or penisarium. :giggle:

Frisky,

69 is a reference to a sexual position for mutual oral sex. Also, known as "Eating out". Therefore, the punch line is a reference to two people mutually giving oral sex to each other.

Get it now?

Thks, Ocean! You sure can "explain" things better than I...(was hoping someone would do it)....:giggle:

Thks, Ocean! You sure can "explain" things better than I...(was hoping someone would do it)....:giggle:

Well, someone had to! :lol:

But, like I said....This joke just got R rated so maybe best moved to one of the adult sections of the forum?! :lol:

Frisky,

Get it now?

I know it's a sexual position for oral sex to each other that was for 69. I did not get what " two can chew" so joke use it as like chinese used the broken english to say " two can chew?".

I know it's a sexual position for oral sex to each other that was for 69. I did not get what " two can chew" so joke use it as like chinese used the broken english to say " two can chew?".

It means that a person and their partner can enjoy mutual oral sex.

:wave:

Back