What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see alot of "bubba rage" here too

Mayo Clinic? How was it? I've always wanted to try it out.... not that I'm looking forward to being very sick :lol:

I heard that Mayo Clinic was picked as the best cost-effective, efficient hospital in USA

I had genetic testing from the Mayo clinic.

My husband's aunt had cancer treatment there. But she died anyway.

I learned that my friend who has not seen his young brother for a long time. His brother was in incarcerate. He got out after he stayed there for a quite long time. He did not know that his young brother knew ASL when he was talking to him, out of the blue. His brother said that in the prison, some of them want to communicate each other by using ASL while they were separate in each rooms.

What Did You Learn?

I can't find the what did you learn? thread so I'm posting here.

If mods can find it, I'd like them to merge my thread with it.

Anyway, here's what I learned today. I came back to the thrift shop near my home and now I'm wondering how I could have missed the plus size section of it my first time there?

I learned it has a plus size section.

20 years ago when somone took me to a thrift shop, I couldn't find anything that fit me. Now I can. At times, I can be narrow minded and I wish I had found this out sooner. I just bought a pair of jeans for 4 dollars! It will be my first DIY job as I fix it up. No more retail shopping for me! :dance: :rockon: :hyper:

I found a velet shirt but it was too small. Oh well, better luck next time.

I'm wondering why I couldn't find the thread and you found it. :squint:

Some days reading is hard for me because lines keep merging into each other and when I did a thread search and lines kept merging into each other.

I learned that I am a HUGE procrastinator. I made a list...got up early....had my driving lesson...then went back to bed and didn't check anything else off my list. LOL

I learned that I am a HUGE procrastinator. I made a list...got up early....had my driving lesson...then went back to bed and didn't check anything else off my list. LOL

I'm even worse than you are. Maybe we should start a procrastinator anonymous club. :giggle:

i learnt a particular german riesling can be cellared for up to 35 years...dammit I'm going to get two

Mod's Note:

Thread's merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back