What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for looking out for TXgolfer!!! My family went to 4 different doctors and the Mayo clinic and I have in both ears. HOWEVER I would like to chat to you about it more. Bottesini thanks for being lovely! Tomorrow will be a new day. Think happy thoughts for me on the 2nd!

Anytime

That's it! :ily: you are awesome!:D How did you know that?

*cough* I paid attention during biology class at age 16. I had my examination about it also which was oral... I still remember stuff from text book... :giggle: Plus I'm sure that if you google it, you'll find answers there :cool2:

(and you're welcome...)

I hope I am not one of them. ;)

No you are not one of them...

Just a man had a major road rage issue with me... because he wanted to so badly to pass me riding my ass. So I just kept slowing down, :lol:
perhaps hoping that the person will either pass me or let off my ass.

Noooo that person passed me, then went 15 miles per hour in front of me.

I tried to pass him.. he sped up.. so I couldn't pass him.. then slowed down hitting the brakes, trying to cause me to rear end him. So I just went ahead and pulled off the road and turned down a street. made a U turn got back on the road... to get away from that nutty guy!!

:roll:

Thanks for looking out for TXgolfer!!! My family went to 4 different doctors and the Mayo clinic and I have in both ears. HOWEVER I would like to chat to you about it more. Bottesini thanks for being lovely! Tomorrow will be a new day. Think happy thoughts for me on the 2nd!

Mayo Clinic? How was it? I've always wanted to try it out.... not that I'm looking forward to being very sick :lol:

I heard that Mayo Clinic was picked as the best cost-effective, efficient hospital in USA

No you are not one of them...

Just a man had a major road rage issue with me... because he wanted to so badly to pass me riding my ass. So I just kept slowing down, :lol:
perhaps hoping that the person will either pass me or let off my ass.

Noooo that person passed me, then went 15 miles per hour in front of me.

I tried to pass him.. he sped up.. so I couldn't pass him.. then slowed down hitting the brakes, trying to cause me to rear end him. So I just went ahead and pulled off the road and turned down a street. made a U turn got back on the road... to get away from that nutty guy!!

:roll:

Same thing happened to me a few months ago on the 406 at around 1am in the morning. Someone in a Mustang with dark windows cut me off and I pushed the horn to warn him.

A moment later, he started to slow down then when I changed lanes to pass him then he suddenly changed lanes cutting me off again. Slowed down again so I just drove slow til I got to my exit.

I'm not playing games on the highway.

Mayo Clinic? How was it? I've always wanted to try it out.... not that I'm looking forward to being very sick :lol:

I heard that Mayo Clinic was picked as the best cost-effective, efficient hospital in USA

Yes, they even have a Language Board as people from all over the world go there. I was born and raised about 60 miles west of there(Rochester) and I was there a couple of times about 100 yrs ago for hearing tests. :P

Same thing happened to me a few months ago on the 406 at around 1am in the morning. Someone in a Mustang with dark windows cut me off and I pushed the horn to warn him.

A moment later, he started to slow down then when I changed lanes to pass him then he suddenly changed lanes cutting me off again. Slowed down again so I just drove slow til I got to my exit.

wise choice. you don't know if he's packing a heat.... illegally.

I agree which is why I turned off the road.

I slowed down to let him pass me..or to back off.. which is what they tell you to do if someone rides your assend.

Guess the idiot took it the wrong way.

I agree which is why I turned off the road.

I slowed down to let him pass me..or to back off.. which is what they tell you to do if someone rides your assend.

Guess the idiot took it the wrong way.

There's always going to be idiots on the road. You just have to keep an eye out for them.

*cough* I paid attention during biology class at age 16. I had my examination about it also which was oral... I still remember stuff from text book... :giggle: Plus I'm sure that if you google it, you'll find answers there :cool2:

(and you're welcome...)

I pay attention, but it they don't type it I won't learn it, unless of course it's it my book. :) I can't really remember anything from when I was 16!:shock: I did try googling it, but gave up pretty fast.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back