What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not mistaken, the smoking process is a bit different for the kosher smoked salmon. Perhaps that makes the difference?

That would explain it. :wave:

Oh, yeah! I use cloves and a brown sugar, maple syrup, apple juice glaze when I bake the ham after the boiling. Of course, in TN, they use Jack Daniels instead of apple juice!
I think I need to come visit you someday! :D

I learned via FB my boss was playing hooky from work. Should I sue him for displaying his whereabouts on FB? :lol:

I'll cook em, but I won't eat em!:eek3: I'll stick to my beans and things!:D

Just learned that quirkylibra can cook "meet", so.....

Medium done with appropriate amount of spices, please. Don't forget the A-1 sauce, dear.

:laugh2:

I learned last night on TV that they captured THREE cheetahs on camera working together to catch an ostrich. The first ostrich got away but caught the other ostrich. I never seen anything or heard anything like that before.

I just learned my old English teacher at MSSD, Mary Martone is gone as of early this morning.:( :tears: :bye: I will never be able to thank her now for teaching me at MSSD.

Just learned that quirkylibra can cook "meet", so.....

Medium done with appropriate amount of spices, please. Don't forget the A-1 sauce, dear.

:laugh2:

:giggle: You are in luck, I am cooking tonight! I make a late dinner though!:P

Learned today that only tigers besides humans can have Down's Syndrome.

Just learnt about Wolfram Alpha... WOW... I'm fascinated... :D Wonder why we (as normal people) keep making fun of computer freaks... ;)

Today I learned "Never Let Monkeys Eat Bananas" but I have no idea what the acronym means! Any help?:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back