What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that my 6 y/o daughter has a boyfriend. She told me it's a SECRET and refused to show me the note. Just before I went to bed I peeked her note and I almost wet my pants.

photo.jpg

Isn't that the cutest??

AWWWWWW he said "i am not kidding" right? wow! awwwwwwww gosh! 6 yrs old. lol your girl does have a sweet charming!!!! I love it! I will show it to my hubby later. How did your hubby feels about it. :giggle:

I learned that DC people really do not know how to drive in snow.

I am not surprised because they are not used to roads filled with heavy snow.

I saw them drove on snowy roads erratically all the times when I was at Gally.

AWWWWWW he said "i am not kidding" right? wow! awwwwwwww gosh! 6 yrs old. lol your girl does have a sweet charming!!!! I love it! I will show it to my hubby later. How did your hubby feels about it. :giggle:

OMG! It's sooo cute!!! :aw: & she's 6 years old? Oh, I don't have anybody to write me that kind of things, I think I'll have to put this:

lowbudgetvalentineg.jpg

:giggle:

Yes she's only 6 years old! :shock: Kiting = kidding *lol!* she sounds it out when she writes. My hubby was laughing his ass off for 5 minutes ha ha! Ofc, he will worry about her as much as I do. sigh :giggle:

I learned about something called stitch witchery. I've never heard of it until today.

2007072803014782007-0727-5726.jpg

Yes.

Been using stitch witchery for years. I remember my mother had to make a skirt at the last minute for a chous concert and the sewing machine broke down, the stitch witchery saved the day. It lasted all through the concert and for church the next day. :giggle:

I learned that my 6 y/o daughter has a boyfriend. She told me it's a SECRET and refused to show me the note. Just before I went to bed I peeked her note and I almost wet my pants.

photo.jpg

Isn't that the cutest??

so cute :)

How about this:

My portion, hubby's portion and daughter's portion is totally organized (I have OCD), but MIL still has clothing in 2/3 of the closet and all kinds of crap and junk.

Read #55 post... :)

Isn't that the cutest??

Yes Cutest!!! ;)

photo.jpg

Isn't that the cutest??
Awwwwww that's sooo adorable!

I learned that I have skills building shelter using snow. :)

Such as? tunnelling?

I built an igloo from the ground up. :) I will post pics of it later. I am exhausted because it was 3 hours of shoveling and digging. lol

I learned about bracelet flash drives. I don't know why I am apparently clueless about these things.

651457_205409.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o129/Katzie72/photo.jpg

Isn't that the cutest??

I was very protective of my siblings when they were six. If a kid left a "marry me" message for one of my little sisters I'd probably dash all of his hopes :)

I built an igloo from the ground up. :) I will post pics of it later. I am exhausted because it was 3 hours of shoveling and digging. lol

i hope it's reinforced by water

Aw! I am looking forward to seeing these pics!

When I was a kid, a few of my six sisters and I used to dig a tunnel into six to seven-foot snow on our family backyard. Remarkly it was warm inside when the snow tunnel was finished.

I learned about bracelet flash drives. I don't know why I am apparently clueless about these things.

651457_205409.jpg

I was very protective of my siblings when they were six. If a kid left a "marry me" message for one of my little sisters I'd probably dash all of his hopes :)

They are cool but I hate those colors. :ugh:

What do you mean?

the igloo can collapse but if you reinforce the wall with a bit of water which will freeze later.... it's safer. Same process like you do with sand castle but it's bit tricky because it doesn't always freeze and there is sun which can weaken it.

the natives don't do this because the snow up there is as solid as brick and the temperature is god-forbidden cold but in here..... it doesn't have same condition as up there so you might want to take some precautionary measure if your igloo is pretty big but I'm sure it'll be ok. no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back