What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved chemistry.....I took A&P over Biology because my friend had to take A&P and that way we could study together. It was 3 hours every day just on that one class......

I took World Religions in a 5 week summer session (required) that was pretty tough too. I remember the 4 Noble Truths and that's about it.

3hrs a day? :shock: I can't complain!

That a full sized cow can lick his own butthole.

33954215.20040724CharolaisCowLicking.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

That I can restring and tone my bass as far low as F#-B-E-A

I learned how to hear the heartbeat correctly reading blood pressure. I am on break back to class injections and withdraw blood fun!

I learned

how to make

Golden Rain of lead(II) iodide crystals

with K and Pb(II)<---element and the other a chemical reaction formula

I learned how against CI's some people on AD are, it does my head in. Also I have learnt that it is not long until my birthday and holiday :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

I have learned it's my decision and right to use a CI and WILL take those who illegally interfere to the dog house to the fullest extent of the law - I have dealt with one such incident at the university's disability services office. Opinions unrelated to needed services just don't hold up.

I've learned that it's possible to get excited about all adventures I'll be going on this year.

6 weeks today I'll be on a plane to the Canary Islands :)

:wave:JamieLynn, yup,:lol: true <RE: laundry>

I learned that the new couch cover we got for couch for dogs isn't really all that useful :thumbd:

I learned that my 6 y/o daughter has a boyfriend. She told me it's a SECRET and refused to show me the note. Just before I went to bed I peeked her note and I almost wet my pants.

photo.jpg

Isn't that the cutest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back