What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is.... Between Jess and I.... plus working at Spencers.... We'll have you corrupted in NO TIME! :D

They will be bowing down to us! :D Oh if you came to Tampa and we had direct influence.... It would happen SO fast! :D

I think you and jess would have lots of fun educating me on these things. Lol

Oh, you have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea! It would be a blast! I'll have you screaming drunken obscenities in no time! :laugh2:

Its not so much doubts its that i thibk i mentioned i coule get drunk easkiy but i might have fogotten to say why i never drank again. Im allergic to alcohol x_x

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's the worst allergy EVER!!! I'd DIE!!! :( So sad! :( That's okay, if you're around enough drunk people you too begin to act drunk like they are, regardless of alcohol consumption. :D

Lol. I thibk my allergies affect your emotions more thsn they do mine. *hug* its allright

:laugh2: I'm easily emotionally influenced? Actually I'm not at all, but I do feel sad you're allergic to such a good time. :D :laugh2: Some people just aren't drinkers anyway, and that's okay too! :D That's why I make them my DD. :D :laugh2:

Dating myself here, but I have not been into a Spenser's for at least 20 years.

Dating myself here, but I have not been into a Spenser's for at least 20 years.

I hadn't even seen one in a while, but the mall near me has one. Always interesting. You can shop online now...

It must be a regional thing as I have never heard of Spenser's.

my sister got to baby today recently I become niece today :) again!

It is a sunny day in the frozen North. I learned that I like this still. It is still sunshine.

I'ts raining!!!!!! Hubby said we had loud thunder last night. I miss hearing it, but I had a peaceful sleep.

I'ts raining!!!!!! Hubby said we had loud thunder last night. I miss hearing it, but I had a peaceful sleep.

As often as you post about trouble sleeping it seems that missing some thunder was worth it if you got your sleep.

As often as you post about trouble sleeping it seems that missing some thunder was worth it if you got your sleep.

WOW didn't know you were counting my posts about my insomnia/tinnitus. Since we seldom get big storms here, yes I miss hearing the thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back