What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that low fat milk is really more fattening then whole milk....

Today I also learned that life is fragile its almost like the life of a ant!!!!

today i learn the badger cull is on and my goverment is toss pots for killing these lovely animals...i also learn i gone into overdraught this not good

Wirelessly posted

My sister-in-law is full of it! My neices dog follows me and she put a stop to it. Saying, the dog is young and needs potty training and it must be with it's owner. I personally, NEVER heard of such thing. She set my dad up to tell me this. He believes all her Lies! I am no dog trainer, that 's a bunch of bull crap it's her separating that innocent dog from me.

I'm glad to see that you are alive and well enough to post here. You gave us quite a scare!

I learned that if you don't watch where you are going, you are likely to run into something. I swear that sign wasn't there before...it just jumped right out in front of me!!! Damn handicap signs...they just jump out and attack people...lol

Wirelessly posted

Hockeydude77 said:

I agree, hope you are doing better.

You think it was just some made-up drama or something?....Haven't seen MushyCookies around lately....

Well, it is rather interesting that MushyCookies is never logged in and posting at the same time as hockeydude.

I just hope no one is really actually worried about something that is 99% likely to be nonsense and a ploy for attention.

Edit to Add: How is it possible for Justagirl to have "liked" your post twice? I've never seen that before...

Well, it is rather interesting that MushyCookies is never logged in and posting at the same time as hockeydude.

I just hope no one is really actually worried about something that is 99% likely to be nonsense and a ploy for attention.

Edit to Add: How is it possible for Justagirl to have "liked" your post twice? I've never seen that before...

Dunno...I clicked the Like button twice rapidly to see if it would double....it didn't...so a good question for "justagirl"....

I learn more understand education!

Dunno...I clicked the Like button twice rapidly to see if it would double....it didn't...so a good question for "justagirl"....

You liked my post twice!! Woohoo!!

There must be some sort of glitch in the system right now.

I am failing to like things twice. :(

Huh. I was trying to like RR's post twice and couldn't... Maybe it's because I'm
On my phone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back