What did you learn today? Part II

I learned a new app called Zoom .

Well, as of March 18th, there are no confirmed details about the payment plan. This "family of 4" doesn't sound right. At any rate, just be aware that the scammers are gearing up for this. Know this foremost: The government will, will never contact you and ask for your social security number. That's the only thing I know for sure at this point.

My understanding from what I have seen on TV is that it is going to be so much per person (with exact amount not yet known) and the family of four amount is just an illustration of how much the total would be if there were that many in your family. It would be more or less depending on how many in a given family.

You have to be a family of 4. Even married people with no kids won’t get it.
FALSE

"the government will send payments of $1,200 to many adults and $500 to children. "

"The payments are subject to an income cap that starts to phase out at $75,000 for an individual or $150,000 for a married couple."

FALSE

"the government will send payments of $1,200 to many adults and $500 to children. "

"The payments are subject to an income cap that starts to phase out at $75,000 for an individual or $150,000 for a married couple."

You are absolutely right.

I'm completely stunned about government's action during coronavirus pandemic and I'm very sad about people and businesses. :(

Well, as of March 18th, there are no confirmed details about the payment plan. This "family of 4" doesn't sound right. At any rate, just be aware that the scammers are gearing up for this. Know this foremost: The government will, will never contact you and ask for your social security number. That's the only thing I know for sure at this point.
My thing, when I see it, I believe it.

My brother has gotten bored since he is stuck at home. He asked his wife to shave his hair out of blue. I watched the video unfolding.. He is officially bald and looks good. I just gave my son a haircut yesterday. I had gotten bored and decided to make his hair look interesting like one of those Peaky blinders haircuts. :P

Yet you believed what you told me, right? Okkkayyyyyy
I didn’t say, I believe it. I was told that information by a friend who had no kids that she and her hubby will not get it. You need to be a family of 4. Also, consider each state is different. To be honest, I am not worried about this stimulus check. I will stick to my thing, I believe it when I see it. No argument there just stating my fact. If I do get a check in the mail , everyone is absolutely right !

I didn’t say, I believe it. I was told that information by a friend who had no kids that she and her hubby will not get it. You need to be a family of 4. Also, consider each state is different. To be honest, I am not worried about this stimulus check. I will stick to my thing, I believe it when I see it. No argument there just stating my fact. If I do get a check in the mail , everyone is absolutely right !
Okay, sure, sure but what that person told you isn't correct and also, it is a Federal thing so there's no "every State is different" here. What Love Blue said above is what's basically going to happen now.....its a long process and I believe it will take a couple of months for the Feds to get that money out there because our SS is just the tip of the iceberg. Hang in there....

Okay, sure, sure but what that person told you isn't correct and also, it is a Federal thing so there's no "every State is different" here. What Love Blue said above is what's basically going to happen now.....its a long process and I believe it will take a couple of months for the Feds to get that money out there because our SS is just the tip of the iceberg. Hang in there....

I am not going to worry about it. There are more important things in my life to be concerned about than money. All kudos to you and everyone else in America. Stay safe and healthy!

Would of been cheaper give everyone a dose of cloue-a-quin and send them back to work, but haa can't let a good crises go to wast, what's my bid haa bidder bidder :hyper:

I learned Texas is going to be a next spot. Well, duh, I've been hearing that for last three weeks!

I learned Texas is going to be a next spot. Well, duh, I've been hearing that for last three weeks!

My dad has been hearing that too... Houston area has 2251 cases, 34 deaths and 327 have recovered. Populations in Texas is growing rapidly in recent years. Praying that flatten the curve to happen soon.

Sources are saying Florida could be next too. :(

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.38.42 AM.png

Back