What did you learn today? Part II

Did I say this out loud? Machine learning ... moist useful for hackers one step below ________ I say no more
I dunno, it could help us reduce churn and troubleshoot wireless issues. Just not sure if we could save enough money to make up on the ROI in a year. On the plus side, it's the end of the year, and sales people are more eager to meet their quotas. On the down side, it's just software, so it's not like they have a bunch of extra cars on the lot...

King Gorge announced to parliament on this day 1776 that the American people put out a document announcing there independence :) :)

I learned you can’t make everyone happy.

I learned I am glad I am not the only who hate current Primacolors pencils with passion since the company changed the formula. Will put them away in the closet. I am in love with Faber-Castell pencils now.

I learned I was on vision insurance plan the whole time when I paid out of my own pocket for my glasses! D'oh! Never understands why my name is not on the card except the information is on my account. I could have saved over $265!

I learned I was on vision insurance plan the whole time when I paid out of my own pocket for my glasses! D'oh! Never understands why my name is not on the card except the information is on my account. I could have saved over $265!
Can you submit it to the insurance for reimbursement?

My insurance covered my eye exam and things like that but I had to pay for my prescription glasses out of my pocket. :( Some insurance won't cover prescription glasses. It depends on insurance plan for coverage.

My insurance covered my eye exam and things like that but I had to pay for my prescription glasses out of my pocket. :( Some insurance won't cover prescription glasses. It depends on insurance plan for coverage.
@LoveBlue. No. It applies if you bought the glasses this year, but I didn't buy glasses this year. The policy expires as soon as the year is over. It is too late. Learned my lesson.

@Calvin insurances are so picky. The vision insurance usually cover contacts, glasses and Lasik. I started to wear glasses since I was a kid. My father thinks vision insurance is too expensive and overrated, so he pays out of pocket instead which was cheaper than paying vision insurance. My glasses used to be replaced every three years. Now, I'm on vision insurance with hubby and son. Hubby never used vision insurance at all because he doesn't wear glasses. I hope my son inherits his good eyes. *Cross my fingers*

@Calvin insurances are so picky. The vision insurance usually cover contacts, glasses and Lasik. I started to wear glasses since I was a kid. My father thinks vision insurance is too expensive and overrated, so he pays out of pocket instead which was cheaper than paying vision insurance. My glasses used to be replaced every three years. Now, I'm on vision insurance with hubby and son. Hubby never used vision insurance at all because he doesn't wear glasses. I hope my son inherits his good eyes. *Cross my fingers*

Yes, insurance are known to be picky on what they can pay or cover. I don't have vision insurance, but may be good idea to get one since I started wearing glasses not long ago.

@LoveBlue. No. It applies if you bought the glasses this year, but I didn't buy glasses this year. The policy expires as soon as the year is over. It is too late. Learned my lesson.
Did you have the insurance last year and that's when you bought the glasses? I would think they would still reimburse because you bought them in the year you had the insurance. Can't hurt to try, assuming you haven't already.

Did you have the insurance last year and that's when you bought the glasses? I would think they would still reimburse because you bought them in the year you had the insurance. Can't hurt to try, assuming you haven't already.

I should clarify. Yes, I did have vision insurance last year. I didn't buy glasses last year. I bought it two years ago. I told him I plan to see my eye doctor this week for check up and need a new prescription for my new lenses because they're damaged. My hubby tried to remember if he added my name to vision insurance because you know this year just started. I told him "I don't think you added my name." I have money saved from my work. I usually replace my glasses every two years. Hubby discovered the information through the insurance website to create a new account. My name and our son are on the plan there the whole time for 4 years since he started a job. He gave me his reaction- oops. Vision insurance said no to reimbursement. I can't get my money back. :( Vision insurance told us to just use member #, not name. They seem to think it is not important to add names on the card.

Yes, insurance are known to be picky on what they can pay or cover. I don't have vision insurance, but may be good idea to get one since I started wearing glasses not long ago.

In my personal experience, I prefer to see an eye doctor every two years as long as I have healthy eyes. That's the way you save your money. If you have eye problem history, you will probably see an eye doctor every year.

I learned that I need allergy testing, so they will pick right meds for me in the future. Can't do it because I have no deductible now. lol Gonna wait.

The part I need from China will be two months delay because of that virus, has port closed:pissed::locked::mad:

Back