What did you learn today? Part II

Cool! I am learning the Salvation Army give away free breakfast.
You do realize those breakfasts are for low income people who might not otherwise have breakfast (or lunch or dinner). I hope you don't plan to abuse this.

You do realize those breakfasts are for low income people who might not otherwise have breakfast (or lunch or dinner). I hope you don't plan to abuse this.

We don't have them here and it does sound like The Finlander did use the free service. But it got me wondering if any of them are offered with the chance to make a donation.

I smelled the food and just wandered in. Next thing I know the cook asks me if I want an omelette? I say “yes please.” It was fantastic.

I learned my niece used a gift card I gave for her birthday. She bought a live animal trap to catch a live chipmunk. She built a new place for a creature. She is obsessed with animals and bugs. She should be a vet when she grows up.

I learned the Metrolink will be offering FREE rides in honor of Earth Day, April 22.

I learned my niece used a gift card I gave for her birthday. She bought a live animal trap to catch a live chipmunk. She built a new place for a creature. She is obsessed with animals and bugs. She should be a vet when she grows up.

Or maybe be the one similar to Steve Irwin with the animal conservation. :)

That a water heater is nearly 40 years old finally conked out last night as it sprung a leak. I was very surprised to see water heater lasted this long.

I have learned that every time we shop at any store, my three year old son is obsessed with riding a shopping cart. I am not talking about sitting in the cart. He just wants to hold on and ride it. Ahhh..

I learned some grocery stores have digital deals. You can get free stuff! Smart shopping lol

I learned how to sign in (bsl) blue. Red. Yellow. Green. Brown. Black. Pink. Purple.
Orange. (i cant seem to remember white)
I also know number and repeat.
I can spell my name. And ask how people are.

Some fast food restaurants are providing freebies to teachers’. It’s Teacher Appreciation week!

Today I learned more about multicast traffic and implemented PIM-SM with MSDP in lab.

California Governor ended taxes on tampons and diapers.

Back