What did you learn today? Part II

Some members here on AD just have to get in the last word.

That there is yet another new haunted house park just a few miles away. It is a camping experience. You set up your tent and choose from three options:

1. Sleep all night experience.

2. Get a little scared throughout the night experience.

3. Get the Michael Myers experience.

LOL. I pick #3!

Oh my goodness, not for me! I couldn't even do option 1. My husband finds me lame because I can't even handle mild haunted houses... jump scares, not my thing.
If you do this you should definitely detail the experience for all of us chickens that can't handle it XD

I learned that my grandson's college, The Citadel, has earned the title of #1 Public College in the South offering up to a master’s degree from U.S. News & World Report for the seventh consecutive year. :)

(No voice over, just instrumental music. Open subtitles.)

Oh my goodness, not for me! I couldn't even do option 1. My husband finds me lame because I can't even handle mild haunted houses... jump scares, not my thing.
If you do this you should definitely detail the experience for all of us chickens that can't handle it XD
Smile. I probably won't do this. I would rather just go to haunted houses and ride the haunted hayrides. The scarier, the better. I go every year! Last year I went with a broken leg LOL. That's how much I love 'em.

Going!!! You gonna go too?

tumblr_owhp7rpv171vnghdeo1_1280.jpg

I learnt about NZ voting election... if you do advanced vote early and passed away... your vote will be removed. But if you died on the last day of voting... your vote will still be counted.

I learned the beginning of basic Excel. I would like to learn more from the book , I found on one of the computers at work .

I have learned to not offend French people by standing and snacking in front of them. Thanks to the book I finished read about the kids grew up in French culture. Fascinating.

I learned that my elder grandson is studying Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Russian for his own enjoyment (he already knows German and English). :dizzy:

I learned more Excel 2010 . I borrowed an Excel 2010 book from the teacher .

I learned that my elder grandson is studying Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Russian for his own enjoyment (he already knows German and English). :dizzy:

Wow. That's impressive. He must have gotten it from you. Does he do it for fun or his job?

My husband told me it took him a year to speak Korean. He said studying everyday and socialized with Koreans helped him become a fluent.

Wow. That's impressive. He must have gotten it from you. Does he do it for fun or his job?
Right now, just for fun.

Ha, ha, I would like to think he inherited some good stuff from me but I think he mostly got my weird stuff, like avoiding crowds and socializing. The rest of his family is social. He's not anti-social, just not outgoing.

My husband told me it took him a year to speak Korean. He said studying everyday and socialized with Koreans helped him become a fluent.
So far, I don't think he has live people to practice with. He's not a very social person; very introverted. I think he prefers to read and write the languages rather than chat with people. (Not very chatty even in English.) I just found out yesterday afternoon, so I haven't yet had a long discussion with him about it.

He does chat German with his younger brother.

Back