What did you learn today? Part II

I just heard that we could a snow storm out my way within 4 days and we could get a good amount of snow . Our flowers are just starting to come up
too . :(

Don't remind me lol. I hate the winters here with a passion. No flowers here yet. They come out in April-may.

Don't remind me lol. I hate the winters here with a passion. No flowers here yet. They come out in April-may.
I just checked the weather report for my city and we could get up at foot of snow on Sunday night ! We might have a white Easter . I better not pack up my winter gears yet .
:(

I just checked the weather report for my city and we could get up at foot of snow on Sunday night ! We might have a white Easter . I better not pack up my winter gears yet .
:(

Wow that's a lot of snow. Grass is turning green here already. A bit early for that around here.

This Sunday is the first day of spring and we're looking at getting some snow ! I am so ready for spring !

I learned a new word genre . It means a class or category.

That bacon, pepperoni, green olives and cheese quesadillas are pretty good. I made them for dinner.

Ha my dogs hate A/C. They hate the cold no matter what lol.
Do you have a dog with a short fur ? My dog likes to play in the snow if it's not too deep . Maybe you could buy your dog a coat to wear when it cold out.

Do you have a dog with a short fur ? My dog likes to play in the snow if it's not too deep . Maybe you could buy your dog a coat to wear when it cold out.

They look uncomfortable with a coat and couldn't find right size for them and they're mini daschunds. I posted a picture of them in alldeaf in pet pictures thread. We don't take them outside in the winter.

I learnt via dictate that 17 year olds are children. And thus have been done a grave injustice in learning karate (traditonal Japanese goju ryu karate do seiwa kai goshukan yamaguci ha liniege) in adult classes

and will do my best to convince head sensei at work to integrate our 17 year old students in the children's classes in full contact karate and jujistu instruction.
considering they are children.
i am convinced of this.
contrary to all my experience teaching both.

Amazing what you learn on the net.
i wonder how fast those 7 year olds will last...
mmmmmmm
*-)

Wait a minute........

They look uncomfortable with a coat and couldn't find right size for them and they're mini daschunds. I posted a picture of them in alldeaf in pet pictures thread. We don't take them outside in the winter.
My dog hate wearing a his coat , Marty has thick fur but it get matted very easy when it get wet so I put a coat on him. I will have to try and find your dog photos . :)

I was grocery shopping with Finlay once and there was a father and son shopping too. The dad saw Finlay and said to his son "Oh yeah we need hotdogs too!"

:( My dog reminded the to buy hotdogs and Finlay was black Standard Poodle ! It was funny .

Back