What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that I have cancer but can be treatable. I have made an appointment to see the cancer surgeon in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on January 14, 2016 to prepare for surgery and then chemotherapy. Will let you know more about my result. :(

P.S. It has come back again. Second time is suck.

Beb I had breast cancer 8yrs ago everyone at cancer clinic are all here and well.ok chemo stressful but not for everyone many sailed through it..I having lymphoma drainage tomorrow make sure that included in your insurence 8yrs on and I will need that for life but it not end of world if no get it.
Much good wishs let us know what occurring

I learned marijuana causes depression.

Don't you mean CSI grissons mum deaf

I haven't watched CSI in years, but I do vaguely remember that, but that might be the storyline too.

But as far as the deaf mom in the above posts, we were talking about Pauley Perrette who plays Abby on NCIS.

I couldn't find any information that says that Pauley Perrette's real-life mom was deaf, but she did die of breast cancer and Pauley and 2 of her best friends opened the bakery in her mom's honor in New York. Pauley's character Abby had an adoptive mother (and father supposedly...) who was deaf.

In CSI, yes Grissom's mother was deaf (and if I remember correctly Phyllis Frelich was the one who played Mrs. Grissom).

I learned that a nun who used to work at my college passed away at 91 years old.

I couldn't find any information that says that Pauley Perrette's real-life mom was deaf, but she did die of breast cancer and Pauley and 2 of her best friends opened the bakery in her mom's honor in New York. Pauley's character Abby had an adoptive mother (and father supposedly...) who was deaf.

In CSI, yes Grissom's mother was deaf (and if I remember correctly Phyllis Frelich was the one who played Mrs. Grissom).

Yes, I remembered Phyllis Frelich who was a very good signing actress. She passed away. I had watched her performed in plays and T.V. (sometime on Sesame Street). She was wonderful person. I miss her. May Phyllis Frelich rest in peace. :(

I learned British Sign Language today.

What depressing subjects we learn today.i still thinking about David Bowie who cremated today no family or friends and no memorial service which got me thinking about John Lennon and Roy Orbison from that to Maggie thatcher God knows why proberly the doc strike following that train of thought the dentist

I learn you got take false teeth out before jumping out with parachute

Back