What did you learn today? Part II

Learned that my humming while working carries on the wind. Eeps.

Very early this morning, I went to see "The Last Jedi" with my sister and her family. I won't spoil the movie here.

That I got called for a jury duty in the mail. Going to make a call tomorrow to request interpreter.

That I am nowhere near retirement. I will be 66 next month but still a teen. Lol

Attempting to learn some node.js. :( Been a rough day working with an application that we don't have support on, and I can't find the logs or a debug flag, either. And I don't have something else that I can test the scripts in either.

I learned ... that it is okay to think naughty things and then say it!

I woke up to a text from a long time interpreter and friend of 30 years informing me of a deaf classmate I went to middle and high school with passed away yesterday from massive heart attack. He's only 42... I'm very sad to hear this. sighs.. :(

I woke up to a text from a long time interpreter and friend of 30 years informing me of a deaf classmate I went to middle and high school with passed away yesterday from massive heart attack. He's only 42... I'm very sad to hear this. sighs.. :(

Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me and believe me, you will never forget him.

:hug:

My condolences to the passing of your friend, I hope you’re ok. :hug:

Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me and believe me, you will never forget him.

Yes I've been there... I lost childhood friends and classmates from auto accident to suicides. I haven't forget about them and never will.

Thank you

Back