What did you learn today? Part II

I'm sure eBay will have tons of those.. :D

I didn’t say, I wanted one but if I did Amazon is a good place to buy one as well.

I learned my 2 1/2 years old son is obsessed with the song, My heart will go on. Can't staaaand it.

LOL. Which version? Celine Dion? Dolly Parton?

Celine Dion. Boo.

Dolly Parton sings great, but she is one of the best songwriters. I'm obsessed with I will always love you. Whitney Houston did a beautiful job to sing Dolly Parton's song. Amazing. My son loves to play and bang my husband's piano and Fender guitar everyday. Really loud. It took a bit time to get used to it. Ha. I'm glad my neighbors next door don't mind. Phew.

I just noticed that an appointment I made recently, via email, was processed as a reschedule of a future appointment instead of as a separate appointment. Ugh! I just emailed them again to ask that they reinstated the one they cancelled. Yes, I know I may not get the same time or even the same date.

I just noticed that an appointment I made recently, via email, was processed as a reschedule of a future appointment instead of as a separate appointment. Ugh! I just emailed them again to ask that they reinstated the one they cancelled. Yes, I know I may not get the same time or even the same date.

Or the same interpreter ten years younger. :eek2:

I learned that I need to brush up on my math skills. Math makes me cry!

I learned that I need to brush up on my math skills. Math makes me cry!

No! Math is fun. Like figuring out a puzzle. I did a lot of multiplication, long division, fractions, decimals and modulus numbering at work. Miss it. ASL, on the other hand...makes me cry. :)

No! Math is fun. Like figuring out a puzzle. I did a lot of multiplication, long division, fractions, decimals and modulus numbering at work. Miss it. ASL, on the other hand...makes me cry. :)

I take ASL any day over math:D

You can tutor me :giggle:

Don't I know it. I used to be sooooo good at math. Now I have to think twice!

Same here. I was a math whiz in college but a month ago or so I found myself in the position of being an algebra tutor for a couple teens. They picked it up quickly but it was torture. I almost walked out.

I learned a new recipe for making deep fried pickles. I can't wait to try this recipe. It's gonna be either a hit or a miss.

Learned that Going Ape is not as easy as it might sound. I lack good upper body strength to do this comfortably. I did the first 3 of 5 courses and enjoyed the zip line over the pond, but getting to those zip lines were a little uncomfortable for me since things were wobbly, though I knew I had the harness to catch me if I fell.

This was a surprise birthday present from my daughter. She gave me a few options and I think I surprised her in picking this one.

https://goape.com/Locations/Delaware/Bear

I learned how easy it is to go from 50 in one day to 19 overnight. It's frigid here, ice, and snow! :(

Back