What did you learn today? Part II

animals-squirrel-bird_feeder-bird_feeding-birds-bird_seeds-jmp110310_low.jpg

I learned it's going to be very hot this week.

You are just now discovering that? Don't remember the exact date but it has been at least a few days.
A few days? She's been back 2 months. And you're asking me "You are just now discovering that?" *SMH*

You are just now discovering that? Don't remember the exact date but it has been at least a few days.

Thing is it was quiet upon return- I am sure people notices who's here and who's not. The post in this thread and how it was worded is what prompted LB to say what she did.

Definitely more than a few days.

Learned early this AM...we have no water!...Figured out how to brush my teeth and wash my fade tho'!...Got the cold water jug out of the fridge, warmed up some water in the micro...and did the job....Seems the Office did notify the residents by posting a letter on their doors...but I did not get one....Working on the plumbing or something ??...and "sorry" for the inconvenience...seems it will be off most of the day. Really feel for the residents that work early AM and always shower before going to work...without a shower, I'm still half-asleep.

I learned how to put on eyelashes :)
Amazing!...LOL...I tried and tried, never worked and gave up...and they made me blink so much. Along with my dry eyes, so I gave up....Remember "Tammy"...and her disgraced preacher husband?...(he went to prison)...anyway, her eyelashers were sooo long!

Learned the hard way that I am deaf...LOL...left the kitchen faucet on after checking it early AM to find we had no water...and the sink plugged up....neighbor came over and said "I hear running water"...checked the kitchen...and yeah, it's flooded, but not too bad....

That sometimes you just have to take a nap whether you want it or not. Exhausted right now.

I learned if I give my daughter and her cousin pony tails by twisting a scarf that I have tied around their waist I can get under interrupted cleaning time!

I learned that there is 10th anniversary of Iphone. :)

Sorry, I didn't get touch with you, because I am babysitting the twins a lot lately, whom I enjoy immensely.
They will turn 7 months on the 16th of this month. My, time flies!
Hope all is well.
_\m/

Sorry, I didn't get touch with you, because I am babysitting the twins a lot lately, whom I enjoy immensely.
They will turn 7 months on the 16th of this month. My, time flies!
Hope all is well.
_\m/

Hi sosie, glad you are enjoying babysitting twins. Enough to keep you busy . Enjoy your summer and Happy 4th of July!

I learned how to make dance workouts fun!

Back