What did you learn today? Part II

Go easy pal. We want you to stick around. :afro:

I learned someone is dying for my attention
:D and is not going to get it either.

Never understand why people put others on ignore then have someone let them know what that person is posting. Just IGNORE them.

Never understand why people put others on ignore then have someone let them know what that person is posting. Just IGNORE them.

Exactly, thanks!!!

I don't need you to let me know that you are ignoring me, but I already know that you did read mine and told me that you pretend that you didn't read at all. :D

but you are real sore loser. ;)

Last edited:
Verified today that President Trump will be visiting Charleston's Boeing plant Friday.

We learned that our furnace and heat pump system need to be completely replaced. Neither the AC nor the heating functions. It will probably be next month and about $9,000 before we get it done. :(

Ouch. That's not a fun expense. Hope it goes well when you do get it replaced.

We learned that our furnace and heat pump system need to be completely replaced. Neither the AC nor the heating functions. It will probably be next month and about $9,000 before we get it done. :(
Ouch.
Shop around and find a HVAC person of proven integrity. That sounds entirely too much and most likely is.

Ouch.
Shop around and find a HVAC person of proven integrity. That sounds entirely too much and most likely is.
We know this person/company and trust him. We have checked out other HVAC companies before. It's true that they all have enormous mark ups for the labor. They admit that. But we're stuck. This isn't a DIY project.

We know this person/company and trust him. We have checked out other HVAC companies before. It's true that they all have enormous mark ups for the labor. They admit that. But we're stuck. This isn't a DIY project.
"Enormous mark ups for the labor."
We "called them before."
But you are "stuck."
Don't make me come over there.
You can do a better deal.

"Enormous mark ups for the labor."
We "called them before."
But you are "stuck."
Don't make me come over there.
You can do a better deal.
We got our previous heat pump for $1,200, wholesale, and paid an HVAC friend $200 to hook it up. This time, we need both the heat pump (outdoors) and the furnace (indoors). We've lost our wholesale connection, so we're looking at retail this time.

The HVAC company owner is out of town until Saturday, so we haven't gotten the final estimate yet. I'm hoping that the technician's estimate was high, and that the actual cost will be less.

For some reason it
We got our previous heat pump for $1,200, wholesale, and paid an HVAC friend $200 to hook it up. This time, we need both the heat pump (outdoors) and the furnace (indoors). We've lost our wholesale connection, so we're looking at retail this time.

The HVAC company owner is out of town until Saturday, so we haven't gotten the final estimate yet. I'm hoping that the technician's estimate was high, and that the actual cost will be less.
So do I.
You sure he will be back? I mean, it is almost Springtime.

We are getting rain and lots of closed roads. Best to stay indoors.

LOL
I didn't mean it that way, but I'll take this.
So cute!

Yes, in Alabama, the roads are still busy on rainy days, but pain to drive.

In DC, OMG, people don't know how to drive in the rain.

Back