What did you learn today? Part II

That I might have a cold. Yuck.

I have two TVs include an on/off timer that lets me configure my TV to power on and off at a time that of my choosing...
If I do not use Apple TV, it turns off by itself and TV turns off after too.

Aww. Do you work in spite of it?
I haven't had a cold in years, but now I feel some jinxing going on.
Lol. I promise to try not to pass on any jinxes.

I did go to work for a while this morning, then my boss kicked me out and told me to go home :)

Lol. I promise to try not to pass on any jinxes.

I did go to work for a while this morning, then my boss kicked me out and told me to go home :)
I think I am the one doing the jinxing.
I spent the day cutting up air conditioning units for the copper and aluminum, and it was a chilly day with winds. I did it for a friend, I suspect because she knows I never catch cold. :)

I learned about sugar art. It's melted sugar, corn syrup and water . You can make freestyle art.

I learned about sugar art. It's melted sugar, corn syrup and water . You can make freestyle art.
Wow. Seriously, can you eat it?
I gotta go.
I just wish I had more time.
Telling folk you eat art sounds better than liking French Toast with ketchup.

Wow. Seriously, can you eat it?
I gotta go.
I just wish I had more time.
Telling folk you eat art sounds better than liking French Toast with ketchup.

Yes, you can eat it . My friend made a pineapple upside down cake. It had this weird stuff on it and she mentioned sugar art. I asked her what is sugar art that was her answer.

I won't be eating that stuff lol

I learned that my grandson made the Dean's List at The Citadel. He had 4.0 in all his classes except one. :)
This is the great institution I've heard about all my life! Cool! Hope they settle that hijab issue soon if they haven't already. I'm for keeping that tradition. Even Christian cadets aren't allowed to wear crosses.

This is the great institution I've heard about all my life! Cool! Hope they settle that hijab issue soon if they haven't already. I'm for keeping that tradition. Even Christian cadets aren't allowed to wear crosses.
The hijab issue was settled. The Citadel did not allow it, and the girl picked a different school. Christian cadets can wear crosses under their uniforms if they aren't visible.

The hijab issue was settled. The Citadel did not allow it, and the girl picked a different school. Christian cadets can wear crosses under their uniforms if they aren't visible.

Interesting, not fan of strict school, I rather go to public universities, but Gallaudet is exception.

Back