What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

I made homemade pizza roll ups. Take a can of crescent rolls (ok, so that part wasn't homemade :) ), roll them flat, put red sauce, pepperoni, and cheese on them, roll them back up. Bake at 375 for 15 mins. So yummy!

That's the best. Oh wait. Oops All Berries is the best. It's good for you too because it's berries. :D

They aren't real berries, anyway.

Want real berries? Get from produce.

Lunchables very good light bologna and crackers :D

Ok. I had shrimp and scallops for breakfast. Yes, I did. Leftovers from yesterday. Then lunch was blueberries, raspberries, and fried potatoes. I'm weird.

Ok. I had shrimp and scallops for breakfast. Yes, I did. Leftovers from yesterday. Then lunch was blueberries, raspberries, and fried potatoes. I'm weird.
Lol.
For breakfast I had French Toast with ketchup.
I think I'll fast tonight and make shrimp spaghetti tomorrow.

Working on Shrimp Scampi right now, just that. A friend will bring a guest pretty soon, as well as THEIR concoctions, so it sounds like a feast. They will also bring a tear-jerker of a movie, so it looks like a late night. I will somehow manage a few random tears to impress them, but they are smart ladies. Lol

Working on Shrimp Scampi right now, just that. A friend will bring a guest pretty soon, as well as THEIR concoctions, so it sounds like a feast. They will also bring a tear-jerker of a movie, so it looks like a late night. I will somehow manage a few random tears to impress them, but they are smart ladies. Lol
This is supposed to be in what's for dinner thread. Sounds yummy!

Breakfast ate oatmeal with two slices of wheat toast and coffee.

Caffeine and Nicotine....LOL...very seldom eat breakfast. And if I do, it's toast smeared with peanut butter.

Breakfast ate a bagel with cream cheese and a banana. Drinking water now :)

Breakfast:2 waffles and hard boiled egg

lunch: salad and lean hot pocket.

I made homemade albóndiga (meatball) soup.

Leftover bean medley. It sounds good, looks God-awful, but hey, it hit the spot.

Back