What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

Coffee with toast bread

I made fried mashed potatoes for breakfast. That was a new one for me, but good. (Just make mashed potatoes and then fry them over the stove for a crunch.)

I made fried mashed potatoes for breakfast. That was a new one for me, but good. (Just make mashed potatoes and then fry them over the stove for a crunch.)
Sounds like potato pancakes.
My mom would make potato pancakes from the day befores leftover mashed potatoes.

Sounds like potato pancakes.
My mom would make potato pancakes from the day befores leftover mashed potatoes.
So good! I made them again for lunch. :) I had enough leftover mashed potatoes from this morning.

My fave aunt used to make another variation...taters were grated, eggs mixed in along with whatever other ingredients and made into patties and fried.......

Don't worry
And a side dish of the color pink.

Please cool down the color fonts- too bright on white background for DB/low vision folks.
Don't worry. She never posts anything worth reading. Inconsiderate people never do.

Let's get it straight.

Pot roast rules.

I'm making that for lunch today. Mmmmmmm .... been slow cooking since very early this morning.

I had coleslaw (weird I know. Leftovers from yesterday) and hot coffee.

I will have pumpkin spice Cheerios with low fat milk for breakfast.

I had beef and barley soup for breakfast. Yes, I know from my posts in this thread I'm just a tad weird :)

I am a doctor and I recommend you to eat in the morning and full of quality. Give your body enough protein, starch and fiber because the morning will make a huge difference to your work efficiency, cherish!

Back