What did you dream about last night?

sleepytaz

Reaction score
I was just curious and partly for fun. If you can't remember, thats fine heh. What did you dream about last night while you were asleep?

As for me, I'm struggling to remember what my dreams are. Blah! I can't remember them :(

I had a weird dreaming about Tweety in this AD member. She and I were hiding in the vent because the Germany was looking for her. I had a protection her because she was a Germany. She cried and freaked out.

We ran and ran around the back yard garden. We pulled the tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce to eating for our survive. We were in world war 2. It was horrible dreaming.
lookaround.gif
We kept ran and ran to avoid Germany people busted us.

We digged the dirt under the ground to hide ourselves. We brought alot of candy bars, water bottles and disapers to survive for two weeks under the ground. It sounds like we were trapped in the war in somewhere else place.

errrr.gif
I woke up and said what is the fucking about Tweety from alldeaf member. I do not even know or meet her before. My dream was fucking WEIRD !
sa65.gif

I think, I am cracking up to see many military at my work everyday. It may connect with alldeaf to see Tweety picture in her avatar then military combine in my dream. hey Germany !!
mouse.gif

Last edited:
Sabby - strange dream, indeed...smiles.

Last night...I dreamt about... *sigh*...not a dream exactly but a nightmare.

Im seeing this, its kinda disconnected...but i see this ship that is going thru rough seas...I see this cook coming out of the galley with a garbage pail and throwing the trash over the side...then he leans on the bulkhead and stares into space...over the horizon. All is quiet on the ship, no other activitiy. Not even another person.

He stands up, leans back to stretch his back...holding it...then he stands up suddenly, turns around quickly towards the galley door. He seems to be listening hard, and then runs quickly to the door and opens.

Then it's when we can hear the voice inside the freezer. The voice is screaming, "I'll find the bastard, whoever did this to you, I'll find him and kill him!" over and over in that thread... the cook is surprised, his mouth open...and he's thinking, "What is he talking about??? Nothing in there but beef sides and hog meat hanging up!!" Then he hears thudding footsteps, as if the wearer was wearing heavy boots, and then he hears a chainsaw roaring to life...

The he sees the dent in the door as the chainsaw thunks on the steel door, and starts cutting the door... the cook starts up, then runs to the door, screaming, "STOP IT! STOP IT!" and throws open the door...

He looks up...and screams his head off.

That's when I wake up.

I've never finished this dream, and I wish I could stop having this dream. I've had this periodically over maybe 15 years.

*sigh*

I don't remember what I dreamed about last nite.... :dunno:

Sabrina said:
I had a weird dreaming about Tweety in this AD member. She and I were hiding in the vent because the Germany was looking for her. I had a protection her because she was a Germany. She cried and freaked out.

We ran and ran around the back yard garden. We pulled the tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce to eating for our survive. We were in world war 2. It was horrible dreaming.
lookaround.gif
We kept ran and ran to avoid Germany people busted us.

We digged the dirt under the ground to hide ourselves. We brought alot of candy bars, water bottles and disapers to survive for two weeks under the ground. It sounds like we were trapped in the war in somewhere else place.

errrr.gif
I woke up and said what is the fucking about Tweety from alldeaf member. I do not even know or meet her before. My dream was fucking WEIRD !
sa65.gif

I think, I am cracking up to see many military at my work everyday. It may connect with alldeaf to see Tweety picture in her avatar then military combine in my dream. hey Germany !!
mouse.gif
HUH!!!!!?????? me????????????????????????

i dreamed last night abt my ex and i has WAR! til i won! WERID! i woke up , i was alike huh and whatever at dream.. then back sleep.. *smh*

I dreamed i was on the baltimore ravens and i scored a touchdown against the green bay packers. When packers kicked off to me a ran 95 yards for a TD with :00 left in the 4th To win the super bowl BTW final score was 35-31

I dreamed that I [bleep]*** *** **** **** *** **** * *****[/bleep]. I also dreamed that I [bleep]*** ** *** ***** **** **** * ***** ** **** ******** ******[/bleep] at my house.

Dammit! I guess my dream was too explicit that AllDeaf blanked it out! :naughty:

I dreamt of a guy who I know via online from one of the forums - we were talking about the bible..and going to different amusement parks...and ended up getting married to him after being with him for a while. Don't know how long it was -- but the dream was quite brief. :P

I kept having this freaky dream over and over, but i am getting closer to it. I had dreamed that i had settle in a house in Rochester, New York as i start RIT. as my bedroom was haunted and as i come to my room as i try hard as i can to open the door and i saw on my dresser mirror i saw this ghost of young man glowing in green and cant remeber this face. then i went to bed and i saw this 2 red eyes glowing that when i woke up, and it was my first night at the house.. eeekkk

last night i had a WONDERFUL dream :D

i was dreaming that i was in............. while she's doing...... and ermmm ahhh.. i forgot or i don't wanna reveal the secert ;)

Tweetybirdie,

but did you win for real?....

I dreamed that i was in the urban areas in Iraq, I noticed that i had my full army suit on and a M-14 or M-16 whatever they call that machine gun. I walked through the dark shadowy allys. It was very very dark reddish outside with brownish clouds hovering above me... I looked around and everyone was behind me gaurding the area. Then all hell broke loose when some people, i dont know but i doubt it was the Iraqis, came shooting at us and the dream ended.

i have a recurring dream for long time never could figure it out and doesnt bother to now :)

Back