What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I have one too for my hand?

F1A09ACA.jpg

The thing is it seems that both of my sisters feel the same way.

Have a heart to heart with your sisters first. They're probably affecting their children to think negatively of you so start with the source first.

Plus don't take children's opinion of you seriously. I've been called a lot of nasty names by children before... :shock:

How do you feel about your nephew's opinion of you?

I am upset and angry. I don't understand why he and my sisters won't talk to me about how they feel about me. And I feel like I am being persecuted for something I had no clue I was doing.

I am upset and angry. I don't understand why he and my sisters won't talk to me about how they feel about me. And I feel like I am being persecuted for something I had no clue I was doing.

Understandable. It's awkward enough knowing what you heard. There isn't much I can say but to confront your sisters. Children shouldn't be enabled to carry negative thinking.

Have a heart to heart with your sisters first. They're probably affecting their children to think negatively of you so start with the source first.

Plus don't take children's opinion of you seriously. I've been called a lot of nasty names by children before... :shock:

I have tried to talk to my sisters. They treat me like I am a little child. Then complain to our mother. It's a bad situation all around. I end up looking like an idiot.

I have tried to talk to my sisters. They treat me like I am a little child. Then complain to our mother. It's a bad situation all around. I end up looking like an idiot.

That's just extremely childish of your sisters. Treat them how they treat you and see how they'd like that. Then go complain to your mother about them.

I'd do that, but that's just me. Honestly, the best way to go about this is to have a real mature conversation, but they can't have that. They have issues, not you. :dunno:

Understandable. It's awkward enough knowing what you heard. There isn't much I can say but to confront your sisters. Children shouldn't be enabled to carry negative thinking.

Another thing is they liked to discuss my behavior between themselves and then complain to our mother. I do have problems (ADHD) but I am not as bad as my sisters say.

Another thing is they liked to discuss my behavior between themselves and then complain to our mother. I do have problems (ADHD) but I am not as bad as my sisters say.

That's just mean-spirited and malicious if you ask me.

That's just mean-spirited and malicious if you ask me.

I am the youngest of three girls. They have always been extremely close when we were growing up. This closeness I have never been able to join into.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
Oceanblue7 said:
I did Zumba this morning, went to the grocery store to buy some food I needed, washed up , ate lunch and working on a zumba dance piece :D

what's zumba?

Glenn said:
I went to the tire store and had my tires rotated and rebalanced. I need new shocks and one of my wheels is bent. :(

what did you do that damaged shock and wheel?

deafbajagal said:
I tried to put up a shelf today.

I made a boo boo.

I'm now plastering/painting to cover up my big boo boo.

how bad of a boo boo?

Bottesini said:
Woke up very late after a big family gathering last night. Bought dog food and a Sunday paper.

Ate lunch at Burger King with my husband. Cooked a Red Baron pizza tonight for myself and one of my daughters.

Ate it with oranges and a candy bar, Fifth Avenue she brought me.

Am watching Stephen King's The Stand on SYFY. Thats about it.

nom nom nom. what did you get at BK?

deafbajagal said:
Took it easy today. Popped something in the oven for dinner. Every ounce of my body hurts right now, probably a side effect from the massive radiation treatment I underwent a few months ago. I have days like these...not fun!

sending :grouphug: energy to you!

Beowulf said:
Found out last night that my Dad was in the ICU. He had a bleeder in his GI tract and was given transfusions, plasma, etc. He lost a LOT of blood. He made it through the night and is getting 75 cc/hour via IV, according to my sister. He is alert and was sitting up in a chair when she left. For a guy aged 90, he is a tough bird. I plan on seeing him tomorrow.

ah.. so that's where you get it from.. :)

Dixie said:
I got up, was going to go to church but I noticed my DD had spots all over her. I texted my mom the pics and she said it didn't look like pox. So I took her to a friend of mine's house who is an LPN and had her look at it and she said it looks like infantiago. So tomorrow is my DD's first back to school from Christmas break but she will be spending it at the doctor's office instead. Then I went to my friend's mom's house and got a haircut, its a bit shorter than usual but I'm not worried about it as it will grow back. Then we ended up talking for forever. I got back about an hour ago, I checked my facebook and farmville and now I'm checking up on AD.com then I'll be going to bed here shortly. It's been a nice day.

yike *run away*.... quarantine protocol in effect!

Zumba is an exercise dance craze. Its so much fun, you can check it out on youtube :)

Last edited:
PFH- I thought it was nationwide but I'm am not totally sure.

That's just extremely childish of your sisters. Treat them how they treat you and see how they'd like that. Then go complain to your mother about them.

I'd do that, but that's just me. Honestly, the best way to go about this is to have a real mature conversation, but they can't have that. They have issues, not you. :dunno:

I have tried to have mature reasonable conversations with them. But as soon as I try they always bring something up from my childhood and I get really upset. And then they team-up against me, so I look like a stupid child. long drawn out story.
And now unfortunately the issues have been passed down to my eldest sister's kids.

Well - finished a colored pencil picture today and gave myself a headache in the process. I feel the picture is worth it. It is posted on my profile with my pictures for any interested. Have to go put gas in hubby's Explorer (he found the lost key this afternoon!). Hubby got a promotion, so we did get some good news.

Wirelessly posted

Zumba is an exercise dance craze. Its so much fun, you can check it out on youtube :)

I love it! I am exercise zumba at my fitness! :thumb: I am still caught up with a faster instructor! :eek3:

I did drywalling today. A couple kids "helped" me with the mudding and taping, and their mother was aghast until I showed her how easily the plaster on their hands and faces wash off. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back