What did you do today? Part II

Took Marley to the vet for one shot. They have a cat there and I tried to introduce them since their the same size, well the cat is actually bigger. The cat wanted no part of it and ran away. First time Marley had seen a cat and I think she liked it. Marley has been snoozing every since we got home. Tomorrow going to see my mom.

Robot vacuum came yesterday. I watched it go around bedroom before leaving for work. It's not as good as my upright, but hoping that with it going around more often, it won't matter. The dog doesn't seem to mind it too much, at least he didn't attack it.

Yesterday I found a bunch of cool stuff while rummaging through the closet in my bedroom so I am thinking about doing some more rummaging today. Also was able to get my HD tv on the right settings so I might be going on my ps3 and playing some games or something. I would have to admit yesterday was a good day but I want to make today a awesome day

bath my daughter washed her hair,watched husband sit on arse,went shopping came home watched husband sitting on arse cooked lunch watched husband sit on arse...husband make cup of tea i watch him sit on arse watching football.

:laugh2: Look at it this way- you've earned bragging rights to sit on your arse tonight!

contact great ormond street hospital then buy birthday prez for daughter hello kitty stuff pair pj,then repot cacti

So far today have enjoyed my day. After a hour in the closet found some cool stuff had lunch and now relaxing posting here and watching my tv.

here is a list of some of the cool stuff I found in the closet.

Some more dvds. a few pokemon cards. old japanese magazines I got a few years ago. oddly enough 20 dollars a half pack of cigarettes and a small box with a few items in there I have kept for sentimental reasons.

Keep in mind still not done rummaging yet and so far its awesome

Robot vacuum came yesterday. I watched it go around bedroom before leaving for work. It's not as good as my upright, but hoping that with it going around more often, it won't matter. The dog doesn't seem to mind it too much, at least he didn't attack it.

I think that's pretty cool!...Guessing they are pretty expensive?...And was skeptical when I saw an advertisement about them awhile back. Feel sure my doggie would never stop barking at it if we had one. And The Cat would eventually attack it. :giggle:

Today I have final on 141 calories whoa damn it! grr It whoa it is sound look likes hard work :D cheer I have lots of exerise bicycle on gym! whoa said great job me!

I think that's pretty cool!...Guessing they are pretty expensive?...And was skeptical when I saw an advertisement about them awhile back. Feel sure my doggie would never stop barking at it if we had one. And The Cat would eventually attack it. :giggle:

I got a good deal, and figured since I didn't have enough for HA, I deserved something a little fun. It's not perfect, but it did pretty good while I was away. I got the Neato one, they supposedly do better than the Roomba. I was surprised mine wasn't barking at it. Guess having kids growing up around him, it takes a bit more to phase him now.

Just finished a nice walk to BP to get some oil for the car. Was going to get it changed on Monday, but looks like I still have a bit of a leak! So odd not to see any spots in parking lots and doesn't seem to be burning it either.

Today I have final on 141 calories whoa damn it! grr It whoa it is sound look likes hard work :D cheer I have lots of exerise bicycle on gym! whoa said great job me!

:afro:

Good job... I used my new treadmill last night and burned 280 calories of fat :rockon:

and i took a fat pill xenacol lost weight without moving cos i eating to many haribo sweets

Shortly will get Cochlear Implant exercise- Joy of Dance/Toronto. 9.00 to 10.30 pm -social dance

I am going to go out to dinner with my daughter later. Many new tv shows premiere tonight also. :)

Including Elementary the new CBS modern take on Sherlock Holmes.

Back