What did you do today? Part II

Street Paradise - YouTube

thats what ii did today. Id really appreciate it if you guys could take 3 minutes of your time to watch the video on youtube by clicking on the title and then clicking the thumbs up(like button) underneath the video! it would mean alot to me! thanks guys

Dude, I tried. But I am hearing, and a fifty year old homeschooling mom, and other hsing moms follow my youtube listings and likes. I cannot like a video with that many f-bombs in it. I didn't know it was possible to have that many in such a short time.

The skateboarding is cool. The filming is cool. The editing is- what's that word you youngsters use now- sick? sickk? And that's a good thing?:P

but the f-bombs, oh, the f-bombs...

Woke up took daughter to school. List of things to do for the day.

1. Clean House
2. Laundry
3. Go through all closets bag up old clothes donate to Goodwill. Clothes that are not worthy of donating throw away.
4. Take a shower, etc some where in between the above.
5. Exercise
6. Get daughter from school
7. Dinner

Noting exciting but keeps me busy!

Well was not home to get it all done. Shortly after posting my friend called and I went out with her. We went to a few stores and then she treated for lunch at Applebee's. Very nice time as it was not busy and she is very understanding and patient with my hearing loss.

Last edited:
Went shopping for a pants outfit to wear to a wedding. Found 2 that were 1/2 off & decided to get both. Now I'll choices for those rare occasions I go to something "formal". Now need to look for dressy flat comfortable shoes.

Hubby & I went to Pep Boys to get the glue for his rearview mirror that fell off last night while driving home from work. Then went to WalMart for some forgotten things. After lunch, took MIL to eye doctor for the pre-op for cataract surgery. This was previously scheduled for April, but she was sick and has to go through everything all over again.

work, pick up daughter from daycare, went to parents to eat dinner, drove home, played outside for over an hour , snack , play balls, and cards. then finally relaxing.... shes about to pass out! HURRY UP! lol

Walked about 3 miles, picked up train tickets for Sat. Taking a train to & from Philly for National Train Day plus going on a points run with other train fans while in Philly. We get triple rewards points (like frequent flyer points) this week. I'll end up with 1200 points for the day. Whoo hoo!

Watched the cement being poured for the house, took hubby in for his lab work before his heart cath being done next week. Read a book and started another one.

Showed up to work, no deaf students, down time , text with mio amor and other friends.

reported a traffic incident I was involved with to the police department, and spoke with highway patrol (other party involved haven't reported yet so far, but the way they were following me on the interstate, I wasn't sure if they were trying to get my license plate number for reporting). Highway patrol will let me know if the other party has called in or not, and we'll take it from there. Oy.

reported a traffic incident I was involved with to the police department, and spoke with highway patrol (other party involved haven't reported yet so far, but the way they were following me on the interstate, I wasn't sure if they were trying to get my license plate number for reporting). Highway patrol will let me know if the other party has called in or not, and we'll take it from there. Oy.

what were you reported for?

Finished up work at office job then went to get some money to take out of bank for tonite's baseball game.. did make sure to have both tapes for news and other games to tape to watch later after the baseball game is done with (unless my boss at office work say to come on for other place to hang out or so) will see.. eager to go tonite and relax and have a great time...

Continued to work on the garage. All the walls are "finished off" -- drywall, vapor barrier, etc. I am doing all the taping/muding/sanding, and boy, my arms are tired. Only 30-40 minutes at a time. I am 3/4ths done with one section, I hope to be priming it by Sunday morning. It is an oversized, huge garage. I have never "finished" a garage before but boy it feels homey. We spend a lot of time out there with the cars and woodworking, etc.

what were you reported for?

I called the police department to make a report. Wasn't sure if the other party involved would call either, cause the way they were following me after they hit me I wondered if they were trying to get my license plate number (we were turning onto the interstate but they didn't stay in their lane).

Work, food shopping and mother's day gift shopping.

I soon anymore stop it I will change focus on improve :) I consider to improve effort no more I free wise :) I free anytimes!

Getting ready for real work- swimming shortly- real quiet time. Implant disconnected!

Caught an early train to Philly for Nat'l Train Day. Now waiting for 15-20 online friends to arrive. Activities don't start till 11 though.

Continued to work on the garage. All the walls are "finished off" -- drywall, vapor barrier, etc. I am doing all the taping/muding/sanding, and boy, my arms are tired. Only 30-40 minutes at a time. I am 3/4ths done with one section, I hope to be priming it by Sunday morning. It is an oversized, huge garage. I have never "finished" a garage before but boy it feels homey. We spend a lot of time out there with the cars and woodworking, etc.

Make sure to wear a mask....that dust will get ya!

Played in a Golf tourney in Kona on the big island of Hawaii. I love this place. I think Kona is my favorite. it's less touristy and more about the locals. I am in 2nd after 1 round

Back