What did you do today? Part II

Wirelessly posted

We're having chicken, too, but have to cook it after DH whacks it into pieces. :P Wish it was KFC! LOL! Washed bed linens, taking apart & putting together king size bed is a chore! :( Did meditation. Now T'ai Chi Chih to regain some minimal energy to cook dinner when our DD comes later.

Tomorrow I am back community :) job around i hope be soon :P

I am today work project I restore on my computer! I want to ubunta :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GbhLjobXQA&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

thats what ii did today. Id really appreciate it if you guys could take 3 minutes of your time to watch the video on youtube by clicking on the title and then clicking the thumbs up(like button) underneath the video! it would mean alot to me! thanks guys

Last edited:
Woke up and walked my daughter to school. Will eat something soon then get ready and clean the house.

Saturday saw The Avengers. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it with Subtitles could not hear the majority of it. Was fun watching it at the Drive In with the Super Moon providing a nice back drop :)

I am busy lots of project work soon ready process I am nervous ready soon I am awkward crazy me lol! life!

Street Paradise - YouTube

thats what ii did today. Id really appreciate it if you guys could take 3 minutes of your time to watch the video on youtube by clicking on the title and then clicking the thumbs up(like button) underneath the video! it would mean alot to me! thanks guys

I liked it for you. But my vision is very impaired, and I wonder which boy is you?

My 15 yr. old watched ur video. He's a skateboarder himself too. He said it was "cool"...and asked if you were Deaf?...I said yes, but you had a CI....

Today, I have conversed with the contractor, done my grocery shopping, got hubby's lunches made for the week, made lunch, supervised son with moving concrete rubble down to street for the pickup in the morning and showered. Now, I am cooling down from the shower and will get ready to take MIL and myself to weight loss group.

I decided to NOT go for a phone collections job and spent most of my day with partial sound off since not sure how yucky drainy ears will mix with ha's. Quiet is good considering how I'm feeling. Running the dishwasher, clothes washer, air conditioner, and dryer atm and everything is a dull hum and not bugging me too much.

I was out durin early hours(1am)...visited strip club,again...was well worth it... :)

packing for florida. leaving tomoro and staying for two weeks pretty stoked!

wake up. get ready for work. grab coffee at Peet's. work. tweet (twitter). work. break time. lunch at Chipotle's. work. tweet. tweet. work. work. ding dong. work over. walk to SUV. drive. home. soon eat dinner and preparing myself for league game tonight.

repeat same cycle everyday expect Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. lol.

I took hubby to see the cardiologist and he's having to undergo another heart catheterization next week. Then after lunch, mother and I went to the surveyor's office to speak with them, then to 2 libraries. Since coming home, I have finally uploaded more pictures to my thread of KristinaB's Garage Conversion.

Took my laptop to our repair guy...who lives way out "in the sticks"....has so many animals, I lost count, an ol' country guy and ex-biker, but so computer literate!...Does a lot of work for us deafies in the area also, and charges so little!....Paid a few bills, did some shopping...now we're preparing to go to CiCi's for Pizza/Salad....Very little rain today also.

laundry, wash dishes, shopping for mothers day, play with my daughter and Ipad3... relaxing..... back to work tomorrow.... and hopefully can catch up more laundry due to water back up a little in basement. :-P

Back