What did you do today? Part II

I firmly do believe Dixie might have something to do with this. :giggle:

Well - I took my mother to the doctor for a check-up (she's doing good), went to pharmacy to pick up new meds for her, read a real tear-jerker of a book (my eyes are still burning bad from all the tears and I used up 1/2 box of Kleenix), built some outdoor decorations for Halloween for MIL, and drove all 6 of us out to eat for dinner (MIL paid).

watched tigers/texas baseball game.. my, oh my, good game. first natural cycle in postseason history in one inning by the same team. i love to witness sports history. it's my thang.

I worked today, then texted my pastors wife. I wound up getting one of those tearjerking sermons over SMS. Found out I might possibly have a mighty good weekend planned for myself if all works out well. If not, I'm going to be bummed. I have a good chance to do something different I might not get to do for a long time.

Came to work , eating lunch and waiting to clock out :)

right now, working. Will go to Walmart after work. I may stop at Spirit Halloween Store before I go to walmart though. I wanna get a Zombie baby :D

again didn't have an exciting day, but managed to get all my work done.

I went out for a walk in the cool October air. Lots of traffic on Friday evening!

Another busy day...nothing exciting to report.

Took mother for blood work, read a book, changed sheets, went to my bank. Set up more outdoor Halloween decorations, went to Whole Foods, Jewish Bakery and MIL's bank as well as WalMart. Finally got my computer back from son after dinner this evening. He has been glued to W.O.W.

Kristina..your mother and MIL are so lucky to have you!

Thanks!! It's not easy, but in spite of it all, I do feel blessed at times.

Do you ever get a break and get time for some fun for yourself or with your hubby?

Do you ever get a break and get time for some fun for yourself or with your hubby?

I have free time for myself at times throughout the day and in the evening after dinner most nights. Also, I have Sunday morning at Deaf church to myself without any family. I do not get any quality time with hubby at all. He's working 6 days a week for 10 hours days right now and all his time after getting home is usually spent with his mother. His day off is spent doing yard work and vehicle maintenance and whatever else "momma" has for him to do.I joke that he should be married to her as that's who he goes to first with any news from work or any of his aches and pains. Ah well, maybe that will change if we get this new house.

I have free time for myself at times throughout the day and in the evening after dinner most nights. Also, I have Sunday morning at Deaf church to myself without any family. I do not get any quality time with hubby at all. He's working 6 days a week for 10 hours days right now and all his time after getting home is usually spent with his mother. His day off is spent doing yard work and vehicle maintenance and whatever else "momma" has for him to do.I joke that he should be married to her as that's who he goes to first with any news from work or any of his aches and pains. Ah well, maybe that will change if we get this new house.

I dont get much quality time with my hubby too often either. We both work 2 jobs. :eek3:

I just had a talk with my ex (2 ex's ago) and I've got an inking that her marriage will be short-lived. It's a sad fact that we're both dysfunctional

¯\(°_o)/¯

uh-oooooohhhhhhhhhhh

We are ok..we will have next Sat to ourselves enjoying my brother's and his girlfriend's hot tub after having dinner with them. :)

We have been doing this for 2 years but always found time for each other. It may not work for everyone but we consicously make efforts to give each other the time of the day as much as we can.

Back