What did you do today? Part II

On way to one of my favorite walking places ran into a former co-worker (well, not literally, though she was walking in the parking lot I was driving through). We talked briefly then we went on our way. After my walk I sat on a bench facing the rivet. Shortly after a wedding party & photographer came out if the nearby restaurant to have pictures taken with the river as a back drop.
Also noticed the moon rising & thought this would be a good place to come tomorrow might to watch the Supermoon rise. Doubt I'll stay up late enough to see it at its biggest & brightest though.

Did the normal routine things I have to do daily....am thinking that my boys are getting so big and manly, they just don't need me fussing over them too much anymore....am thinking about going ahead and volunteering at the Humane Society....(shhhh, don't tell my doggie or cat that!)...Wish there were some way that I could bring my doggie with me while working....:hmm:

I am search find out on best :) I am go to back work!! 7 to 9 I think so I hope!

Different type of Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-ChaCha. A slight change in tempo tomorrow night-Swing/Rock & Roll.

Studied for Finals all afternoon, went to the park with my dogs, fell in mud, laughed like a crazy girl, went home, took a shower and ate the yummy meal my mom made. And then come here to my secret place.

warm weather at 70's today in Bay Area, SWEET!!

off to batting practice w/ my team. Thats what i will do today :D

Shuffled papers. Some into recycle box, others back into piles to be shuffled again another time (hopefully filed).
Wrapped a bridal shower gift & wedding gift.
Planning to go to riverfront to walk and watch the moon rise.

So far, not much. It's cold and rainy here. My yardwork (landscaping) plans have taken a backseat today. Trying to see if I can get an hour in before going to Deaf club tonight.

Went to Dollar Tree to look around. Took MIL to hairdresser. Since Deaf Coffee Chat was cancelled, we all six went out to eat. Mother and MIL split the bill.

I went for a cruise and picked up chicken at KFC to bring home. Young good lookin blonde cashier smile at you after she hands you the food makes your day. Must be my charm and good looks.

Last edited:
I went for a cruise and picked up chicken at KFC to bring home.

That's funny!....Like Kristina, I also went to the Dollar Tree...later on, I went to KFC and got a 10-piece meal for dinner (like Tim).....

You guys stop following me around! :giggle:

That's funny!....Like Kristina, I also went to the Dollar Tree...later on, I went to KFC and got a 10-piece meal for dinner (like Tim).....

You guys stop following me around! :giggle:

:P

I had a coupon for 20 piece..saved six dollars. :rockon:

work, then drop off pizzas to my friend's place, then baked pizza, then picked up my daughter, ate dinner, went outside to play til dusk ... watching tv, now relaxing.. :)

I go to soon sleep :) I am pretty good I am tired I am lots of pretty tough! :P I hope be better better sleep! I prevent to sleep balance! I quit pop I am happy!

Getting ready for real work: Beat the Clock. Seems "old age" doesn't like swimming.
Subtle hint.

Slow day today. Been reading a book and finished it. Took a walk around the neighborhood. Haven't walked like this in months and did the full circuit of 1/2 mile. Also helped the son clean up the yard. He and hubby cut down a HUGE bush of "elephant ear" plants and didn't put them close enough to the road for pick-up Tuesday morning. Also took 2 cat-naps and still feel totally sluggish.

Went out to lunch and Target with my husband.

Bought some hairclips to hold back my scraggly, curly hair that is in the process of growing out.

Paid some bills and did laundry. Otherwise, it's awfully slow around here.

Not a heckuva lot myself, either. I wanted to get another bonfire going, but all the wood is too wet. Too much rain over the last 48 hours. :( And I wanted to do some landscaping, but even that's too wet. So it's a quiet day for me here.

Worked on clearing the jungle in one corner of my backyard. Daughter's friend's boyfriend was a big help. He also cleared away growth around the two compost piles my husband had set up years ago (and I had quit adding to a year or two ago). I think he may be getting his brother to come over sometime with his truck to clean out the compost and take it to the yard waste recycle place. I had offered the compost to the community garden people at my church but apparently the haven't found anyone with a truck to come get it.

When my daughter's hair is done (she's getting it colored and then adding ?extension/weave? for the prom this Friday I'm going to take them all out for dinner.

Back