what countries was you born in?

I born in United States of America.

Born in the USA!!!!! Bruce Springsteen 80s song! :lol:

Don't you mean country? Countries is more then one country. Never heard of anyone being born in more then one country.

I was born here, in the USA.

jasin, dont you have better things to do than make fun of people's english skills? you keep forgetting english is most deaf people's second language. i find it funny that you are not able to accept feedback on your asl but you feel you can give feedback on deaf people's english? what a hypocrite. :mad2:

jasin, dont you have better things to do than make fun of people's english skills? you keep forgetting english is most deaf people's second language. i find it funny that you are not able to accept feedback on your asl but you feel you can give feedback on deaf people's english? what a hypocrite. :mad2:

Especially since "You" can be either singular or plural, so asking a group of people "What countries were you born in?" is appropriate. Of course, I am assuming the OP was speaking to all the members and not just one, but I think that's a pretty safe bet.

BTW, I was born in the US.

Don't you mean country? Countries is more then one country. Never heard of anyone being born in more then one country.

I was born here, in the USA.

you could give birth in middle of border :)

Back