What color is your hearing aid?

deafJar

Reaction score
what color is your hearing aid?

Ugly disgusting beige *vomits* However, yesterday while searching for something i came across the one that i want (everyone here knows i hate the beige and prefer translucent purple,) lol. So this is the one i want, minus the thing on the bottom:

Attachments

• oneiwant.gif
    oneiwant.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 35
The color of my hearing aid is tan or something like that.

I knew a HoH black guy who had a brown hearing aid and we used to joke that I should get a brown hearing aid and he can get a tan hearing aid, then we should go out and confuse people.

Both of mine is Tan, If I can afford it, I would love to get colbalt blue because it's my favorite color. I get bored with the same color. :zzz:

mine is tan because i dont like loud color to show off my hearing aids. i prefer to hide it. hehe

mine is tan to match the color of my hair!!! at first i was going to get purple! haha but then the more i started to think about it, i perfer tan! hehe :)

Mine is
4hearingaid1.jpg

light tan and dark tan :)

My right BTE hearing aid (Oticon SUMO E) looks like the BTE on the far left in the photo (beige with gray). :)

su_btes_haircolors_top.jpg

Well, I have a CI BTE , so I will chime in :D

One is silver and the other is blue. Love the colors. Got tired of that ole beige...

Back