What Can I Do For Job Or Which Job I Should Do

Bipul Mahipal

New Member
Hii AD... I am from india and i want to job/work in canada or usa or australia. I can speaking in English and I am using cochlear impalnt at right ear and hearing aid at left ear. I have 3 years degree not 4 years degree (Bechlor of Commerce). So what should i do?:confused: I am just confusing for works.

Should I learn ASL or not compulsory... or something else i should learn or study....?
Last edited:


Retired Terp
Premium Member
If your degree is in commerce and you are bilingual, maybe you should apply for a job with an American or European company that has branches in India.

If you plan to eventually move to the USA, then it would be a good idea to study ASL. If you plan to move to any other country, you should learn the sign language of that country.