What businesses do you call the most?

Dennis S.

Reaction score
Silly question, but when I use the telephone, whether it's VP or relay or TTY, I usually call:

1) Domino's Pizza
2) Charter Communications customer service
3) U.S. Bank customer service
4) Amazon.com customer service

So, what businesses do you call? Everyone calls their friends and family, but what kind of businesses do we deaf people call?

In order to make a fast call for pizza order is TTY via relay service.

How long does the computer to be on?

:lol: i havent used callin on VP for long, and noticed i start to call my Lawyer most now that is all :wiggle:

I don't really call businesses that much, so I could care less. I call when I really need the info or go in person. I order pizza online. ;)

Honestly, I don´t call anything but doctor appointments, emergencies via email or fax.

If we want to have pizza or whatever then go to resturant to make our comfortable instead of order take away. Our last order pizza take away was at 5 years ago... :Oops:

Liebling:-))) said:
Honestly, I don´t call anything but doctor appointments, emergencies via email or fax.

If we want to have pizza or whatever then go to resturant to make our comfortable instead of order take away. Our last order pizza take away was at 5 years ago... :Oops:

Not ever order online for pizza?

Most frequent calls are to:
1) University/colleges' cashier offices because of the VR.
2) Professors' offices... I usually try to use email but apparently some of them NEVER check their email accounts (or NOT own one!)
3) Hospital... to refill the mediciations or to make annual appointments.

I rarely call for pizza now (never with VP but I usually did back in the day of TTY!), but I would call several restaurants to make sure they're open or whatnot. I usually use AIM for quick calls if VRS is taking too forever. I use VRS for University, Professors and Hospital because they are anal about "operators". Oh well.
Otherwise, I use VP to chat with friends or to call my family relatives. :)

I would use tty to call my local bank, travel agent, loan department, and stuff.

Yeah I called dominoes to order pizza and bottle of coke last year when superbowl was on...
:D

Back