What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cute! make him to do the angel on the snow!:giggle: I loved doing it! I better get my kids doing it when the snow is coming. We had tooo little snow this am. I am surprised!

Built the kids a fortress so we had a snowball fight, built a snowman and snow angels. That was fun!

that sounds FUN to me. does your hometown those schools are closed?

My first day off from work for the next two weeks and my hubby and kids are off as well due to school and Fed govt closings. Perfect start to my winter break!

My first day off from work for the next two weeks and my hubby and kids are off as well due to school and Fed govt closings. Perfect start to my winter break!

Oh nice.. more lucky for your hubby that fed gov is closed. grrr. haha enjoy the good break!

Just thinking about how lousy my dream was ((shudders)) I was trying on an outfit for a fella and came out with my arms raised, "how do I look?" He raised his eyebrows and practically criticized every fiber of my being. Charming.

What happened to flying, empty fish tanks, and loose teeth in dreams? ((folds arms))

Just thinking about how lousy my dream was ((shudders)) I was trying on an outfit for a fella and came out with my arms raised, "how do I look?" He raised his eyebrows and practically criticized every fiber of my being. Charming.

What happened to flying, empty fish tanks, and loose teeth in dreams? ((folds arms))

He's a jerk in your dream. thats all.

cannot believe how painful tiny burns are :( burnt my arm whilst gettin tea out of oven

cannot believe how painful tiny burns are :( burnt my arm whilst gettin tea out of oven

Ouch! My daughter still has a scar from when she accidentally stuck her arm on a toaster that was running.

Im thinking how hard it is to live without AD :P

I'm thinking you are some Greek girl with that avatar and getting confused. Where is your picture??????????????????

haha me too. I got confused who was this little white fur kid? i realize where is she? lol

I am thinking how relief that my hubby and I are all done by helping santa's thingy. We can enjoy ourselve doing NOTHING until x mas. :D

I am thinking about what will 2010 will bring will it be farewell to my father or will it be a new beginning to a new journey of a new life and starting fresh on my own??

Since my aunt wont be able to look after my car when I am away (driving to Sydney) due to the long period of time, and concil would get suspsicuous due to no off street parking -- am deciding whether to fly or catch a bus.... *ponders*

I am thinking about what to cook for dinner. Maybe steaks, macaroni & cheese, and salad.

I am thinking its so cozy here cuddling up with the doggie here :)

just thinking I hope my brother comes home for christmas :(
It took him 14 hours to get from his home town to his girlfriends' 2day, he went via coach and the coach kept breaking down and the traffic was horrendous *sighs* no more snow please!! I just want to see Nathan!!

Thinking about how I need to keep my mind busy... even when I'm on break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back