What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's up, but I'm falling asleep, so I will knock off for the night. :sadwave:

Oh, the sun's reflection bouncing off the snow is so strong. It practically blinded me yesterday am. The snow has to be undisturbed for that to happen.

I forgot about the glare off the snow. Before I went to stay in Canada, my optometrist had to get anti-glare sheeting put on glasses lenses.

I really need to finish my christmas shopping. I hope I can do it tomorrow. I get off at noon.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm thinking about how I'm gonna be driving over the border to pick up a load of new snowboarding stuff in a few hours. I'm also thinking about how excited Alicia is gonna be when she sees all her stuff. I'm also thinking about how Alicia is NOT going to be excited for her first chairlift ride hahahaha

I'm thinking about how I'm gonna be driving over the border to pick up a load of new snowboarding stuff in a few hours. I'm also thinking about how excited Alicia is gonna be when she sees all her stuff. I'm also thinking about how Alicia is NOT going to be excited for her first chairlift ride hahahaha

Are you speaking of Alicia who is a member here on AD?

I thought she will like her first chairlift ride? no? haha cute!

damn, the car trip to work today was sooooo smoooth and today's a beautiful day

damn, the car trip to work today was sooooo smoooth and today's a beautiful day

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine?" Gotta love that Mr. Rogers Neighborhood that used to run on PBS here in the states.

Thinking ten days of vacation is too long. Sigh. Guess I'll just fill in with bike rides or something.

Edit; whoops. Its actually 12 days. Siiiigh

I am thinking how crazy my life has been for the past few weeks. Been working literally every day. Haven't had a day off since thanksgiving weekend! I cannot wait until this weekend rolls by so that way I can have few days off!

I think I need to keep my evil-doings on the down low :( karma is unkind to me!

My sister has a phobia of all things octopus (including squids) which is why I was compelled to buy her a squishy *sticky* octopus toy today :D

I placed it on my dashboard and cackled like a madman... a few minutes later, I parked near the county library and found myself SCREAMING!! There was a humongous... disgusting... hairy... (fake) spider on a feller's dashboard merely a few feet away... staring straight at me O_O

Ugh... ugh (shudders) I'm still traumatized from that sight.

How often does that happen?!? WTH!!

(sheepishly put the octopus in her purse)

I think I need to keep my evil-doings on the down low :( karma is unkind to me!

My sister has a phobia of all things octopus (including squids) which is why I was compelled to buy her a squishy *sticky* octopus toy today :D

I placed it on my dashboard and cackled like a madman... a few minutes later, I parked near the county library and found myself SCREAMING!! There was a humongous... disgusting... hairy... (fake) spider on a feller's dashboard merely a few feet away... staring straight at me O_O

Ugh... ugh (shudders) I'm still traumatized from that sight.

How often does that happen?!? WTH!!

(sheepishly put the octopus in her purse)
aww, there...there *pats your shoulder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back