What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a hotel that costs me $AUD650 for 5 nights in NYC....I'll be considering that but I may change my mind for another one, when I return from my interstate holiday trip.

not bad! hotel in NYC especially manhattan area is pretty damn expensive. If you want cheap but good hotel, go for Brooklyn area but close to manhattan. It is close to subway so you can get to manhattan in no time :cool2:

Jiro -- I was recommended to take this "$27 unlimited rides for 7- days" by a friend on VP, couple of weeks ago and I will definitely take that recommendation becuase it is worth the time while I an in NYC. Also, Jiro - could youplease PM me?

don't be a lazy fool. you PM me first :nana:

not bad! hotel in NYC especially manhattan area is pretty damn expensive. If you want cheap but good hotel, go for Brooklyn area but close to manhattan. It is close to subway so you can get to manhattan in no time :cool2:
That's the 30 30 Hotel, I found from hotel.com ---

and fine, I'll PM you then! You're just a lazy bugger :P

Jake, when exactly are u going to NYC?

27th Janaury 2010 until the 1st Febuary 2010.

I probably could come up for a day..take the bus from DC. Let me know when u plan an AD gathering...would be cool to meet everyone! :D

I probably could come up for a day..take the bus from DC. Let me know when u plan an AD gathering...would be cool to meet everyone! :D
That will be made in an seperate thread in the coming months, just need to find a good location through Jiro -- but at the moment, it is too early. So keep an eye out of it :) I believe there will be possible be on a friday or saturday -- more easy for AD'ers to go there without getting into trouble with their work :P

That will be made in an seperate thread in the coming months, just need to find a good location through Jiro -- but at the moment, it is too early. So keep an eye out of it :) I believe there will be possible be on a friday or saturday -- more easy for AD'ers to go there without getting into trouble with their work :P

I wont be on break during those times so a weekend is more convienence for me. Whatever works best for everyone. :)

:thumb: since the meeting point is in NYC.... it makes the planning so much easier because there are dozens of alternative meeting points within Location A.

I wont be on break during those times so a weekend is more convienence for me. Whatever works best for everyone. :)
Understandable, weekend is the best for everyone -- since it is on a weekend, and I will be in NYC, I believe starbucks coffee shop would be most convience unless someone points the better location....:cool2:

:thumb: since the meeting point is in NYC.... it makes the planning so much easier because there are dozens of alternative meeting points within Location A.
Excatly. :D

Understandable, weekend is the best for everyone -- since it is on a weekend, and I will be in NYC, I believe starbucks coffee shop would be most convience unless someone points the better location....:cool2:

it depends on how many people are coming... then we can find appropriate place for it. I'll have to contact the manager as well.

it depends on how many people are coming... then we can find appropriate place for it. I'll have to contact the manager as well.
The best to have it reserved, yeah. Good idea... thats why we need time to find out how many people who would be willing to come and whatnot. Remember, what I said to you on PM ;)

I may go there but I don't know which one is DC or NYC where meeting to you. I need to know how many deaf people being AD gathering in DC and NYC??? Traffic in NYC is very heavy than DC while diving. I was stuck of driving on long traffic jams though tunnels and bridges to Manhattan on weekend last few years ago.

The best to have it reserved, yeah. Good idea... thats why we need time to find out how many people who would be willing to come and whatnot. Remember, what I said to you on PM ;)

Tell me on PM what you said!! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back