What are you thinking about? Part VIII

After a crazy night at work... I'm thinking a driver may have a bad day/night and got back to the building late. The sort operation was done but there is one driver still out with nearly 400 pick up count. We waited nearly an hour downtime for him and some packages did not make service... pretty sure the driver will be in hot seat with his boss in the morning.

After a crazy night at work... I'm thinking a driver may have a bad day/night and got back to the building late. The sort operation was done but there is one driver still out with nearly 400 pick up count. We waited nearly an hour downtime for him and some packages did not make service... pretty sure the driver will be in hot seat with his boss in the morning.

Yikes! Will he get fired?

I am thinking about how people are being copy cats doing ice cream lick and other ridiculous stuff.

I am thinking about how people are being copy cats doing ice cream lick and other ridiculous stuff.
da806541860a4141a1d54af2ac6ec358b0c574d4-jpg.27817

Absolutely nothing. Other than enjoying a beautiful day outside even while working.

Thinking about 19 year old cat in the house that doesn't have much time left. Lost a couple of pounds and the lump on the chin is cancer, it's hard and adhered to the bone. My niece adores the cat.. feeling sad.

Thinking about 19 year old cat in the house that doesn't have much time left. Lost a couple of pounds and the lump on the chin is cancer, it's hard and adhered to the bone. My niece adores the cat.. feeling sad.

Oh no, sorry about your kitty. Hope it is comfortable til its time comes. :(

Thinking people come and people go. That’s life.

The beloved Mink has crossed the rainbow bridge today.. my niece is devasated. We had Mink since she was about 4 years old and adores him.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 5.02.41 AM.png

Thinking about what I just finished watching Netflix Limited Series- Unbelievable. It was based on a true story. It made me so angry and it also compelled me to read the article-https://www.propublica.org/article/false-rape-accusations-an-unbelievable-story I feel so sorry for Marie.

Thinking about Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert coming up in November.

Back