What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about my niece... she's spending 4 days in the hospital for a ruptured incision in her leg from surgery last week. She's had another surgery this morning. Praying that she recovers quickly and to be back to normal.

Thinking about my niece... she's spending 4 days in the hospital for a ruptured incision in her leg from surgery last week. She's had another surgery this morning. Praying that she recovers quickly and to be back to normal.
:(

Just trying to understand something in life as it is today.

I have died twice and the nurse said I was talking to the angels and they brought me back again.

Thinking about what kind of birthday present should I get for dad.

Thinking about are trip to New York and Canada really worth? It's a family trip to see my sister who living in CA for months since left England (UK)

Thinking about IKEA opening next month.

funny-ikea-jokes-tweets-memes-tumblr-posts-21-58cbea0455fae__700.jpg

Hahaaha! I can do it! It is kinda funny that IKEA doesn't give us a screwdriver like that red screwdriver. Mostly, they send us a short L-shaped hex screwdriver. My toolbox is probably full of them. lol

IKEA finally opens now. It's insane. Over 1,000 people showed up at IKEA on the first day. It's insane!

Hahaaha! I can do it! It is kinda funny that IKEA doesn't give us a screwdriver like that red screwdriver. Mostly, they send us a short L-shaped hex screwdriver. My toolbox is probably full of them. lol

IKEA finally opens now. It's insane. Over 1,000 people showed up at IKEA on the first day. It's insane!

Yeah, IKEA is popular for some people who doesn't mind putting it together. My sister bought few stuffs from IKEA. :)

I haven't been on this for a while. I am in shock how slow this website is. I am kinda sad about it. I had some good memories with some of you!

I'm doing good. Family is doing well. I have a grandchild due next week. She will be my third one but the first to be living close by - like 5 mins from my home. :)

How are you doing?
Wow! Congratulations! Keep me updated on how the new baby is doing. I hope the birth is not complicated for mother and baby! I am happy that everything is going well for you! I am doing pretty good for someone that got out of the relationship recently.

Back