What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Hi all, have missed being on the threads. My brother has been in hospice and he recently died at the age of 53 from non alcoholic liver cirrhosis. Beginning to feel like my perky self again....:)
Hugs. Sorry to read about this. :(

I’m thinking about having a quiet evening, fix dinner and listen to The Cars .

Thinking about the package bomber...seems the FBI has arrested 1 man...and the Caravans heading towards the USA....*sigh*….hoping they will turn back and no blood shed.

Planning on going to a Halloween party at the deaf club tomorrow night.

Ordered some Adidas gear tonight. They remade some of the styles I had as a kid and the jacket was 50% off!

I am going to see Bohemian Rhapsody tmr night . The movie about the 70’s rock band Queen.

It looks like that time to replace my CI rechargeable batteries. Here we go with insurance disbursement procedure... :ugh:

Learning how to recognize people I know with AWS DeepLens. Found someone's code, so tinkering with it and hoping to get it to work this morning.

My youngest is visiting today, and I got us some Shrinky Dinks! Got a jewelry kit, some blank sheets, and some that are supposed to be printer friendly. I don't know if printer ink works or not, planning to find outlines to color in, but might try one just to see.

me: rice krispies used to go snap crackle pop.
daughter: they do
me:
tumblr_m9px2q9WY81r3fr8b.gif

Going to have to get my wisdom teeth out :(

Yikes. If you want, they can put you under anesthesia, or just give you some laughing gas. Usually they just give you a shot to numb your mouth. You'll feel a slight pressure, along with some pulling but it shouldn't hurt. The first few days of the recovery will be uncomfortable. Your mouth will be sore from the wounds, stitches, gauges, etc. Just take the pain pills that are prescribed and avoid hard foods. Are you having all 4 taken out?

I'm thinking about the new game deltarune, its really good so far! Very reminiscent of undertale.

Yikes. If you want, they can put you under anesthesia, or just give you some laughing gas. Usually they just give you a shot to numb your mouth. You'll feel a slight pressure, along with some pulling but it shouldn't hurt. The first few days of the recovery will be uncomfortable. Your mouth will be sore from the wounds, stitches, gauges, etc. Just take the pain pills that are prescribed and avoid hard foods. Are you having all 4 taken out?

Yes, all of them at once. I go for the consultation on Wednesday and then set up the appointment to have them removed. I want to be out for the surgery. I get very anxious and panic.

Last

Last year I had ALL my teeth pulled and I have dentures now. Trust me, it does not hurt if you communicate with dentist. I am very happy with them because they are realistic looking and I have no problem chewing steak with them.

Thinking about going back to my habit of adding plenty, and I mean plenty, of padding for my train trips to my CI clinic. Despite leaving home more than double the time normally needed to get to the train station I missed my train by about 5 mins. I heard the train's bells has it left the station while I was hustling to parking garage elevator. Luckily the next train was only about 30 mins later and the last minute price was not too much over what I paid for my original ticket. Though I did catch my train home, I got to the station only about 10 mins before boarding. That lateness was due to my audiologist asking me to participate in some CI research and I agreed to do it (knowing that it might make me late - plenty of trains, just a matter how much more I'd have to pay for a later train). I had planned to stop somewhere to grab lunch on my way back to the train station, but instead had to hustle from the metro station to the Amtrak station.

Picking up the girls and driving to VA tomorrow night. Hoping to get them an extra visit with my mom Thursday morning. I'd like to take a side stop on the way up, but not sure there's time to get some gumbo at Boudreaux's in b'burg.

Back